GR
4.4

4.4
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 18, 2022

It’s a good setting spray. ✨ Kept my make up on for a long time. 👍🏼👍🏼 You should definitely try it. The scent is quite nice and the size of the bottle will last a long time. It dries very quickly. For use you should spray on your face and let it dry. 😍😍 Then your all good to go! Thanks for reading my review, have a great day. Please like my review ❤️

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

The scent is a bit perfume-y, but I love how this spray has a fine mist and disperses well. It sets my makeup & my skin doesn't look as oily. I can feel that my makeup has properly set with this spray. I like to go over my sprayed base with a damp beauty blender and it gives it an even more skin-like appearance with this spray. Transfer wise, some of my makeup still transfers onto my mask like around my nose and cheeks but it's a lot less than usual. My makeup stays on for a lot longer esp. my blush does not fade off as it did before. The thing I'm most surprised about is that it didn't break me out as I have a slightly sensitive skin and was worried about that esp. with setting sprays. Also, I like that it mattifies but still keeps a natural glow on the face so that my face doesn't look flat. Great spray at an even great price!

Posted on Dec 26, 2022

I absolutely love it! Honestly, it does a better job than any other primer on the market and for the price, it is really a good deal. I usually use spray it onto a blender sponge and just dab it over my make up. The texture is very light and non sticky at all. And my make up lasts the whole day without any touch-up needed. Size and quality are good

Posted on Nov 12, 2022

I really enjoy this "instant matt" setting spray, Although this is supposed to be matte, it doesn't feel drying at all, and my skin is pretty dry. My makeup stays in place all day, not very disturbed in the humidity at all. I think it definitely improves the wear time of my makeup. It also helps tone down the dryness/powdery look of face powder, but it works just as well without powder over foundation. I love how the spray mechanism dispenses product as a fine, even mist. I do one spritz for each side of my face. However, I wish the bottle were transparent like the "keep it perfect!" one, so I could know when the end is near.

Posted on Sep 9, 2022

i use it to prime my face and to sett my make up. i have very oily skin and it helps to keep my make up in place. it's much better than any high-end products. even as primer it doesnt dry my face so anybody can use it even with dry skin

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Please consider giving a thumbs up to my review. It will be highly appreciated. Great quality product! It really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. It was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect and over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I absolutely love it! Honestly, it does a better job than any other primer on the market and for the price, it is really a good deal. I usually spray it onto a blender sponge and just dab it over my make up. The texture is very light and non sticky at all. And my make up lasts the whole day without any touch-up needed.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

I feel like this definitely helps make my makeup last longer! But if you’re sensitive to smell, it might be a bit strong at first. It kind of reminds me of axe or like a masculine smell if that makes sense? But the smell doesn’t last super long, only when you spray it. I personally like the smell but it could be overwhelming to some!!

Posted on Jul 8, 2022

Good quality size and the mid scent is not bad, it came with good packaging. With My oily face , it keeps my makeup well no. One thing I like most is that it helps my makeup coverage stay on. No color just like water but very good and doesn't give me any breakout since I started using it. I love it and I will buy it again.