GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

I’ve been using this product for quite some time and it’s really a good alternative to the whole foundation+concealer+primer+setting powder routine. A good everyday light powder, yet it sets perfectly on my skin. It has no scent. This compact lasts a couple of months. Just be careful with this, i’ve had one fall on the floor and though the packaging didn’t break, the powder inside broke.

da1c55f9-8361-4de8-8db2-2b8362f5e063
Posted on May 28, 2022

oh, it suits well for my skin! finally! i does not dry the skin and also it hides redness and for some extent hides the tiredness. i love it a lot. i have a light warm skin. the coverage is not perfect but it does evens out the skin, which is enough for me.

2cd8d321-3fdf-4c4b-8f17-08b2ddf99723
Posted on Mar 27, 2022

I am an avid Bare Minerals user. I've been using it over a decade. I can't believe this beats it!! It's so moisturizing for my dry skin and doesn't look like I have powder on at all. No creasing. No caking. I use a flat topped Kabuki brush to apply and use an illuminating setting spray over top and wow. My new go-to.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Was excited to try after seeing reviews on youtube. Color match is always hard to do online but it matches pretty well. Full coverage, comes with a compart with a sponge and has a mirror in the compact package. Its great for daily use. Theres no "cosmectic smell" as some foundations may have.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Amazing scent free power! I used it every day on the areas that I am about to pigment such us eyes, undereyes and nose. It removes any kind of oily effect on your skin. I am very satisfied of it's quality. I love this product, definitely good quality for price!

Posted on May 31, 2022

Love this powder foundation. Pretty inexpensive but it provides great coverage, makes my pores look smaller and the overall texture of my skin much smoother. My only complaint is that if apply this on top of a moisturizer the color gets much darker and orange. You have to either apply it on bare skin or use a loose finishing powder prior to applying it.

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

The size isn’t too big nor too small and the packaging is plastic. There is no scent to it, which I like. I use it without using setting spray on top and it seems to melt a bit under a hot and humid weather, so I guess it would be nicer to use it during Autumn. The color is just as same as it looks without oxidizing throughout the day and the coverage is light to medium.

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great powder foundation. Definitely high coverage and really soft looking finish. Not quite sure how "hydrating" it can be considering it is a powder. I had read reviews about it darkening throughout the day but I never had problems. The only con is the color selection. Im not that fair and I still had to use the lightest shade.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Received in good order. The foundation has very high coverage. Excellent for a quick touch up and go out. Love it. It is a return order.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

I love this foundation! It goes on so smoothly and stays put all day. It’s not drying at all! I bought some for my daughters and they both love it, too