GR

4.2
  • S
Posted on Dec 16, 2021
Very good

Got this for my wife and I’m very happy with the ingredients included. The only thing is that the smell isn’t the best but the pills also aren’t huge compared to some other supplements.

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

I ordered this for my friend who was planning the pregnancy. She got pregnant and she feels very good.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Smells a bit fishy but since it's multi function (combination of DHA and multi vits) I will continue to use it for the sake of my convenience.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

the quality and the ingredients are so good that i keep buying more!! iherb is the best. shipping is super fast

Posted on Oct 18, 2021

I like taking these, they are high in omega 3. Compared to garden of life prenatals, they actually have less nutrients in general, but where this one really shines is in its Omega 3 and algae oil. It does not make me constipated (Whereas garden of life does)

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

it did not cause any stomach problem however the smell was not best

Posted on May 26, 2022
Auto-translated from Spanish

I like them because they are two per day, so you are not drinking so much at the same time, which helps you a lot to avoid nausea. They also have a gush of good ingredients and I felt good taking them.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

For me who cannot accept the taste of fish oil, this is a multivitamin for pregnant women. It is very suitable for me, especially the ingredients are diverse, so I don't have to worry about whether there is a shortage.

Posted on Jan 20, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The smell is good, and the smell is bad with a strong and long-grained fish smell, but it is considered one of the most grains containing several types of omega, and this is its most advantage.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I was looking for DHA during pregnancy. I was happy if I had folic acid and vitamins in it, so I bought this one. Some people have written about the smell and taste when they put it in their mouths, but I haven't done that before. I bought it without thinking so much. It was a very good taste to drink 3 tablets.