GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

Nice milky type serum. Sinks in face nicely. Makes face smooth. No irritations. A little goes a long way. I really like this product line of serums but I have seen a hike in the prices. Hopefully the prices won't continue to increase or I will have to look for other products.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

glides really easily on the skin, is full of good ingredients, and when I used it, I did feel that it helped to brighten my skin. I was using it alongside another serum, so I can't be totally sure as to the intensity of its effect. but it had zero harmful effects.

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

It’s a really light serum. I am 38 years old and have a combination skin and I feel like this is so moisturizing. Not oily at all. I use am/pm. I don’t notice any scents.

Posted on Jul 9, 2022

I use it at night under my night cream. Although the name is oil, it's not oily at all, it's light yet I feel skin is soft and smooth.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

Contrary to the name given to this serum, it isn't much of an oil, but a mild, milky, thick enough serum that sinks in superbly. It provides good hydration without being greasy. Will definitely repurchase.

As the rest of the uINIK products that I have tried and love, this serum is a little gem too. Regardless of the word oil in the title of this serum, it isn't oily at all. It has a light and milky consistency, it absorbs quickly and it isn't sticky or tacky. At the moment I'm using it in my morning routine, even I initially bought it with the idea to use it in my evening routine, as I thought that it is richer and oilier in texture. It goes well under makeup and with the rest of my morning routine.

Posted on Nov 20, 2022

It’s really moisturizing and it felt good on my skin 😊

d9b52a1d-488c-4be1-833c-e377c3ddf9dc
Posted on Apr 19, 2022

leaves the skin with a velvety feeling nurishes the skin the overall skin look did improve not oily at all!

Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Another lovely Iunik product, good anti aging ingrediants at a great price. Milky serum that sinks in easily without an oily feel.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

high quality dupe for other more expensive product - big size