Page 1 - Reviews - iUNIK, Black Snail Restore Serum, 1.71 fl oz (50 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 23, 2022

I’ve been using this product for three months and here is my review Before it my skin was badly reacting to the weather (winter) and my retinol gel made it even worse, my skin peeled all over, my acne worsened, post inflammatory erythema emerged, and it basically burned all the time. After introducing this serum to my routine, my skin felt hydrated and plump from the very first application, and now 3 months later, my skin is no longer dry, I don’t have any new breakouts, and my acne scars are slowly fading. I only use less than half the dropper every night after cleansing, toner, adapalene gel and I follow it with a moisturiser. The size is good, I believe it will last me a good year.

5aa1eebf-ab48-4ff9-b08a-d7aefe7e1b12
Posted on Jan 20, 2022

This hydrating serum is not scented. It’s perfect to apply before the iUNIK black snail restore cream. My sensitive skin is soft and plump. This quality is amazing as well as its reasonable price. I have used many high end products from Sephora; however, this serum is definitely one of my favourite products. In addition, the glass bottle is recyclable.

Posted on Dec 18, 2021

OMG this is magic for the sun damage ie: keratosis on my chest. As a fair skinned mature woman of Irish heritage, who's been a lifelong mermaid, I need all the help I can get! At the end of my day, I cleanse my skin, and squeeze 1 dropper full of this onto my chest/ decollete and the snags, bumps, tags, and weird colors are slowly going away. The irritated redness is calmed. I am now using my 3rd bottle, and I will continue to order this wonderful product. Thank goodness I found something that is non invasive, nourishing, and gentle, not a cosmetic procedure!

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This serum is amazing; it's perfect for my sensitive skin and helps it appear revitalized. The package is so appealing. My skin felt revitalized, and I could tell it. The skin feels fresh and nourished after using this mild, moisturizing serum. Adding this to my skincare routine is a must.

Posted on Sep 4, 2021

I have oily, easily clogged skin that not many products seem to work fork. Almost everything I tried ends up exaggerating my texture or being to heavy for me. This serum is one of the rare exceptions! It looksand feels amazing on my skin, and I am looking forward to the long-term benefits due to amazing ingredients list.

Posted on Aug 20, 2021

My skin is sensitive , prone to hormonal acne and I easily get allergic reaction to any type of product that my skin dislikes. I have no idea what is in this as I am no expert, but my skin loves it! After two weeks of using this, my skin tone was so even, had no red spots, fewer pimples and yes, it was and is basically glowing. My skin loves this and so do I! Recommend for sensitive, red spots and prone to allergic reaction skin.

Maituavit
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

Spreadable texture, good serum for dry and sensitive skin. No scent. I use it every 2 days as a calming serum for my retinol routine. It has a gentle effect on the skin and acts well as a water-keeper. It has good-quality ingredients that benefit my skin a lot.

f040b95f-b3f2-4688-858e-8a1223737016
5ae329d3-12ce-4bee-a256-873c8deb17ff
Posted on Jun 30, 2022

No scent. I use it for night as the quality is thick and a little sticky but feels gentle on skin. The size and packaging is normal bottle. Do not need to use a lot on face. Frequency is consistent. After apply, it feels smooth, take a few seconds to absorb. Works on my sensitive skin. For the benefit of anti Aging, this serum is great.

Posted on Jun 21, 2022

I love this stuff so much i bought this instead of the cosrx snail mucin because it had pore clogging ingredients in it but this one doesn’t so i bought it and i’m glad i did this helps brighten my face and moisturize it. I frequently use it every night and morning. The quality is great and the smell is kind of just plain and the size is great with amount you get in it. No problems with packaging or shipping.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Love this serum. Honestly made my skin so much better. Helped my pimples and help my skin to glow. I love to use it at night and when I wake up my skin looks so good. The serum has no smell and the consistency is nice and very light. WOuld 100% buy again.