Page 1 - Reviews - Irwin Naturals, CLA Lean, Body Fat Reduction, 80 Liquid Soft-Gels - iHerb
GR
Posted on Apr 7, 2022

It’s too soon to evaluate the effectiveness of this product, but the arrival was extremely fast!! There were 4 bottles in my box & they were all packaged super well in bubble wrap. The capsules are easy to swallow, even when I take 3, twice a day. Also, without any taste! I will definitely be purchasing your CLA LEAN again.

Posted on Sep 3, 2021

Seems to be working, I feel like it curves my appetite and feel full longer. I'm still not sure if my tummy feels smaller, but I just started taking them, so I think with more time I will see more results :)

Posted on Jul 2, 2021

I tried many supplements for fat reduce. this one is natural no chemicals and it really works

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

There're other Irwin Naturals slimming products that work better for me, prob won't be re-purchasing this one.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I take it for 10 days now and it is maybe to short to see any result...

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

Didn’t do a thing for me. There isn’t enough in the bottle for the price either.

Posted on Oct 11, 2021

Advice for it

Posted on Jan 1, 2022

Its okay

Posted on Aug 24, 2021

too early to tell

Posted on Jul 8, 2021

i dont see the difference