GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jun 4, 2022
Excellent! Does what it saids

I do feel less hair was loss after using it. Best result is to really foam the shampoo in your palm before washing your hair with it. Will purchase again!

Posted on May 26, 2022

This product was recommended to me by a friend who also struggles with hair loss. I've used it a few times and so far so good. It seems like less hair is falling out. I love the herbal scent and the texture it leaves in my hair.

Posted on May 29, 2022

Scent wasn't one of my favorites of the Innisfree range but I like the product. It seemed to work well and I liked that the bottle has a pump dispenser.

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Smells nice and lathers nicely. I don't see an improvement though...I'm still shedding the same amount of hair and I don't see any new hair growth - I've been using for 4 weeks already. Maybe it takes time>

Posted on Jul 25, 2021

HMMMM... I've never bought this kind of shampoo but since my hair is like everywhere in my apartment, I started to worry if I'm gonna lose my hair soon or later (I turned 30 y/o) and that's how I met this K beauty product. Though every time I see this "Loss Care" words in my cabinet, I felt like I don't wanna use it! I'm still young! kind of mood, I finally opened it this summer. It smells pretty good ( reminds me of some herb based shampoo that my mom used to use ), lathers up very well and one push is enough to wash, but it didn't help my hair loss situation because my hair is still everywhere on the floor! But still, I'm happy to continue using this product as I believe it cleans my scalp and my hair looks healthier even without using any hair conditioner or treatment. And I'm becoming more positive about my hair, as it seems to be normal for a human to lose 100 strands of hair per day!

Posted on Sep 18, 2022

a quality product with a nice scent, easy to use package and benefits the hair and scalp

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I love the scent. The shampoo is smooth on the hair, leaving it tangle free when you rinse out. Great product, great price!

Posted on May 13, 2022

makes my hair so soft and shiny very soothing and gentle on the scalp

Posted on May 7, 2021

I purchased quite a few products from Innisfree line already. This shampoo didn't disappoint either. It's easy to apply and work into your hair. I already saw some results constisting of less hair falling out.

Posted on Apr 22, 2021

I've only used this shampoo a few time and my scalp feels very clean. It's a different kind of clean. It's too soon to evaluate the hair loss aspect but I'm happy with my purchase so far!