GR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 26, 2022

Like if this review has been helpful! 👍💫 Have been wanting to order this cream for a long time because of the really great ingredients but it was always sold out! Finally got my hands on it and am very happy! The first thing I noticed was the amazing scent! The product itself has the consistency and appearance of a clear slightly watery Jelly. It lays nicely on my oily combination skin and has proved to be a wonderful summertime day cream!

705c7238-5624-46af-bb0c-5a7f6f428280
2bcfc2d1-48ee-47c0-aade-7ca4b31b2184

I was so excited to finally try this product because it is often out of stock. It is listed on simple skincare science fungal acne site as being safe. I wanted to replace my previous moisturizer because it has become too expensive. The scent is minimal and according to their website they don’t use synthetic fragrances. This is my first day using it and there is no irritation so far. It absorbs quickly and doesn’t leave and oily slick on my ridiculously oily skin. I hope it’s a keeper. It also has a cute little spatula for hygienic use. Iherb is carrying a great selection of kbeauty!

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

adorable packaging. Has a very faint flowery scent that smells very refreshing. water like get texture. alone might not moisturize as much, so definitely use with another light hydrating serum (depending on your skin, I have dehydrated oily skin). average 50ml size like any other cream. I like how light and refreshing it feels

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

the packaging is very minimalistic and the size of the product is quite the size however, the product’s scent has a sense of baby-like scent. i have swatched it in my hand and it’s texture is definitely moisturising! overall love the product! THANK YOU IHERB!

52099180-53d8-4f14-8f3b-238a0739c8cb
Posted on Jan 7, 2022

Overall it’s a nice moisturizer because it contains beneficial anti-aging ingredients like niacinamide. The texture is gel-like and it can feel a little sticky, I personally felt it didn’t absorb perfectly. The smell is mild and pleasant.

351a15ac-0ef8-4148-aa0d-a9fc47b558e2
Posted on Dec 21, 2021

The smell is sooo nice and very smooth my skin, but this cream left sticky layer. In the box we also get a little putty knife for spreading the cream

4066f24d-9dc1-452d-8fad-1e0cdb605409
Posted on Nov 7, 2022

I trust that this is a good one. I used inisfree producrs and they were all amazing. I still have a jelly moisturizer from faceshop and just waiting for it to finish soon. And I shall come back for an update.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Posted on Jun 20, 2022

It’s amazing I love it . It makes your skin glow and very moisturized!!! The scent is not strong it’s nice , light cherry smell but not the cherry unnatural smell it smell natural.