GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Really lovely hair oil that smells good and moisturizes without making my scalp feel greasy. Has a very light floral scent so I feel okay about using it and being around my newborn. Package is cute and it's a good size that I feel will last me for a long time.

So I did my research because I have very fine, straight hair and a lot of the oils I try make my hair too heave and looking oily, I also have oily scalp, but this oil definitely does the job on helping my hair stay moisturized and looking healthy. It absorbs quickly, and my hair has volume. I use it day and night. I like the packaging and the scent of flowers.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

Makes my hair so shiny and silky! 😍 I just love this product. Have a soft scent of natural oils, but doesnt stay long on your hair. I have long hair and usually I use 4 to 5 pumps, but oil never leaves my hair, so it looks oily and not dry which is very amazing!

Posted on Apr 24, 2022

I bought this on a whim and am so pleased I ordered one for my daughter. The scent is light and floral. Not greasy at all, just a drop or two goes a long way. It keeps my hair soft, shiny and manageable and easy to brush. No more frizzies. And it extends time between shampooing.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

This serum is so light, yet it packs a punch. It does not leave the hair oily at all, but soft and nice smelling, which actually lasts quite a bit. I will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Jul 14, 2022

Great texture and smell. You will need just a half of a drop applied on ends only, so the product should last for a long time.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Smells so good and I just put it on my hair- it is not heavy at all. I have thinner hair so can’t really put oils on it without it looking greasy. This one did not disappoint and the scent is amazing. Bottle is cute too