GR

Posted on May 29, 2022

I love everything about this cream - its light texture, smell, the ingredient list. It makes my skin feel plump and moisturized. This is the second time I buy it.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I have combination skin and this is doing its job and it smells wonderful. Non greasy gel like. Not sure if it works for dryer skins but I’m seeing myself using this for summer too. Will def get this again.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

This cream is very lightweight and hydrating. I love the smell and the feel of it on my skin. I noticed that my skin feels plump and nice after application. Will definitely repurchase.

Posted on Feb 2, 2022

Great moisturiser ! The package might appear small but the cream is super light and high coverage. The texture is not sticky/heavy like the former moisturizer I used and it leaves the skin fresh. Great quality and scent! Perfect for sensitive skins!

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

Amazing moisture cream for my sensitive combination skin. I use it constantly already during 3 summer seasons. Very good for humid hot climate. Benefit is it has no any scent. Very good cream for any age as basic moisture quality cream.

Posted on Jul 24, 2021

I like that it is gel/cream type as I am using this during the summer season. It has a natural smell and very refreshing to the skin. I like how it feels and how it makes my combination 30s skin look. It makes me look glowing from within and my skin felt young. Thumbs up to this k beauty product as I have sensitive skin and this helps with calming and nourishing my skin

db8cecb8-4117-4c7b-b871-c1a62b4190a4
0df40d54-855b-4e8b-9db2-f19be0312aa1
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

Good. It is a lightweight cream. After trying its cleasnsing gel, I now attempt another product of this brand which is in low profile. I like its simple packaging, not glamorous.

Posted on Sep 28, 2021

I really love the scent of it. it was my first time using it but really love the cooling sensation of it. It feels like it is a good quality product and the size is just enough for personal use. the packaging looks so fab too. Looking forward to the benefit it will give to my skin.

Posted on Feb 18, 2022

I love Huxley so much, to be honest. The smell of products, the package and the products themself are super great’