GR

urbant
Posted on Jun 25, 2022
Best find this year! Gentle and soothing!

I have dry and sensitive atopic skin. Every once in a while my skin gets especially irritable. This cleanser is really gentle and compatible with my skin's needs even at the worst of times. It doesn't strip my skin of moisture and my face feels really nice afterwards. Although I would prefer a fragrance-free product, the scent is mild enough. I will definitely repurchase this. Also, Huxley's package design is really nice and minimalistic, I like it a lot.

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Good scent! I’m using this 1 year continuously and will not switch to another one. For my acne prone skin it’s the best option. No dryness after wash. I would definitely recommend this product to those who has acne concern. My must have daily product. And now I’m on 3 bottle 😁

Posted on May 5, 2022

This face wash is very nice! One pump gives me enough that I find myself using it all over my face, décolletage and under arms. Plus the scent of these products is delicious.

Posted on Nov 24, 2021

Love this product for my dry and sensitive skin. It has fragrance, but it's a wash off and I my skin tolerates fragrances in general. And the smeeeeellll... ABSOLUTELY DIVINE! The product doesn't dry my skin out. Love the pump. The only downside is that it stings my eyes when I open them during washing, but I love the product so much, I tolerate it and don't open my eyes until I rinse it all off.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

This is my holy grail when it comes to face cleansers: it doesn't strip my skin, a small amount is enough to use and it comes in a big package. Extremely light scented.

Posted on Jun 14, 2022

This product is one of my favourite. It smells so pleasant, texture is delicate, only one pump makes good foam. Cleanses thoroughly, moisturises your skin. Definitely recommended

Posted on Jun 7, 2022

The packaging is great, you can use up the product until the last drop and it looks great wherever you decide to put it. But most importantly of course it cleans well and is great for my skin. Will definitely be buying this again.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

I love it, it made my skin so smooth. This is the second time I buy it, and I don’t think it’s going to be the last.

Posted on Mar 20, 2022

wow!! what a good product I love how it cleans the skin without stripping it letters well and the smell is out of this world amazing the least favorite part of my skincare routine is the cleansing and this one make me look forward to washing my face LOL