Page 1 - Reviews - Hurraw!, Lip Balm, Orange, .17 oz (4.8 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Feb 13, 2022

I love this brand of lip balm! I've been using it for years. I used to buy it at my local co-op but I moved and no stores near me sell it, and it's SUCH a favorite that I found it online! I have it in most flavors/scents. Orange was a new scent for me but all of them have the same silky smooth, moisturizing formula. The scents are subtle. Honestly I'd barely notice that this is orange if it weren't labeled. HOWEVER, I'd recommend it to anyone who wants a smooth, creamy, *vegan* lip balm!

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I love Hurraw lip balms. The scent of the orange one is very pleasant. I feel an instant mood uplift when I smell it. This is what happiness smells like! :-) Hurraw lip balms have an all natural composition and I find they moisturize dry lips really well. They are quite pricey but the quality is there.

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Hurraw are my favourite lip balm and the only range I have been exclusively using for the last 5 years. I like to mix it up and add in this very lovely Orange lip balm to my collection. The smell and taste is subtle and doesn't have the fakeness about it that other brands can have.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

I adore these balms. Perfectly moisturize the lips skin. Genle scent. I usually use it before the sleep and in the morning I have smooth lips.

Posted on Apr 25, 2022

scented like a chocolate orange which I didn't expect but I like it. glides smoothly and keeps your lips hydrated for very long hours especially if used after exfoliating the lips.

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

I can't live without this lip balm specially when winter. It helps my lips not too dry and and feel so smooth. It's small size though but it last longer. My kids loved it! Great buy!

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I don't usually like fruity lip balms in my older age (ha!) but this stuff is great. It isn't super sweet or cloying; just a nice hint of natural orange. I would definitely buy this again.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

One of the best lip balms I have ever tried and I have tried plenty of them as my lips get dry in winter and summer. Not too flavored, no too thick and fatty, just enough to make lips soft without feeling like you are covered in butter or vaseline.

Posted on Jul 11, 2020

I love this lip balm. I have tried so many lip balms and they always seem to leave my lips needing more and more and more! This lip balm applies beautifully, stays on and leaves your lips feeling supple and moisturised. It’s the best lip balm I’ve ever used. I wish Hurraw did a whole skincare range.

Posted on Jan 30, 2021

Hurraw! Balm is very soft and moisturising and makes lips look smooth and shiny. The texture is quite similar to the Palmers lip balm. To open the cap, gently peel off the perforated label on the cap. I tried pulling the cap straight off to retain the ingredients on the label but it didn't work. The scent is extremely mild, hence why I deducted one star. I was expecting a strong zesty citrus scent. I understand this is due to the natural ingredients used in the product. If you're looking for a stronger scent, you might be a bit disappointed. All in all, this is a fab little balm. The fun oval shape stick makes it a great size to carry in your pocket. I also purchased two other flavours, Coffee Bean and Chai Spice which are also lovely.

116f469a-285a-444f-b790-a448612e36df