GR

Posted on Feb 28, 2022
good product!!

suit my yellow skin perfectly. initially i thought it was too dark when i first applied. but after few seconds when i pat it using my palm instead of sponge it blend in so well with my skin tone. best thing is it is not drying nor oily for my combination sensitive skin. but it cant cover my blemishes fully and i am fine with it with this price point.

203bca45-9fbf-49ab-afe7-473d10b84e21

Used this bb cream as a teenager and loved it. It’s been so long, I’ve mainly used full coverage foundations in recent years. Decided to switch to a bb cream and tried to shop around, see what I can try. Then I saw this! Purchased it again and it’s as good as I remember: blends well with my skin (I have pale skin), very light on the face, doesn’t get in creases and pores. Has no smell! It looks orange when you first apply it but then it adjusts to your skin shade. If you want a simple and good bb cream that’s affordable this should be your first choice!

86088ddd-44ac-4fd8-a918-7e390144c6a8
Posted on Jul 14, 2022

i love holika holika products its my first time to purchase in iherb. the price is much cheaper than i bought in store. maybe its much more expensive here in qatar. but i love this bb cream. been years using this. scent is mild. not irritating.texture is good for my skin. and the color fit to my skin type. i used it on daily basis.

8ebe0d29-a53d-44ad-b291-42e4eb87135c
Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Firstly, the cream’s texture is very nice, not too thick but not watery either. Coverage is medium, and color suits my face perfectly. Perfect for people with acne or blemish concerns, very easy and quick to use for covering up spots or marks. Scent is also quite nice, and the size is very comfortable to easily fit into a purse and take with you on-the-go. Perfect for people of all ages, from teenagers up to adults. Affordable product, yet very high-quality with a relatively simple composition and even has the benefit of slight sun protection!

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

To achieve an even tone of the face and protect from the rays of the sun, I bought this product. The price is low, budget, but the effect is good in my opinion.A cream that perfectly mattifies and prevents the appearance of oily sheen.I think the cream is better for young people. Can cover age-related acne, and other embarrassing teenage skin problems. Very gently applied and you get immediate results. Well-groomed and moisturized skin. So bb cream has a lot of benefits.It no have any scent.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

I love this bb cream so much.I ordered this many times.I use it every day.It contains spf 30 so it protects my skin from the sun.The smell is nice.The cream keeps my skin moisturize.It doesn't make my skin oily or dry .The coverage is perfect for me.There is one color its light and for my skin it fits perfect.So i highly recommend this product.

Posted on Aug 10, 2021

very good bb cream. My skin has become good recently, so I don't have much to cover and this coverage is great for me too. And I also like the moisturizing effect . Will definitely keep it to use in winter because no other foundation works as good as this one in winter.

Posted on Sep 29, 2021

I liked the moisturizing effect, as I have dry skin and it is important for me that the cream would give freshness and moisture. It is also important for me that the cream protects from the sun's rays, this BB cream suits me.

b6023fd4-7f4c-46b1-a1d9-3d8c8da0a1b7
Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I love Korean cosmetics and Holika Holika is my favorite brand. I was very satisfied with this BB cream - it has a very pleasant texture, it was very easy to apply and it doesn't smudge. The shade is rather lighter but that's fine by me. A big advantage is also that it contains a UV filter.

Posted on Jul 4, 2022

The bb cream I used was discontinue so I decided to bought this since it claimed for dry skin. I'm glad that I bought this. I'm in 40 age. I have dehydrated skin. This bb cream is good quality. Make my face looks good. I'm not sure about the scent. The size look small but actually last pretty long time especially I only use it occasionally. Not everyday.