Page 1 - Reviews - Himalayan Pet Supply, Himalayan Dog Chew, Hard, For Dogs 65 lbs & Under, Cheese, 9.9 oz (280 g) - iHerb
GR
AnaAna
Posted on May 24, 2022

Great high quality treat for dogs. Ingredients are good and my dog loves the taste of it. Size is suitable for medium breeds, I’ve got a Samoyed. Chewing benefiting dog’s teeth cleanliness and calms them. I give it to my dog when I leave him home alone for longer time so he is busy with chewing this treat instead of my shoes.

Posted on May 13, 2022

Great quality and durable chew that has very few ingredients! My dog seems to love it and it takes her a while to get through it. The smaller bits can be used to make a cheese puff, which my dog also enjoyed. I recommend this!

Posted on May 30, 2022

It’s a very good deal and my lab just loves it so much.

Posted on May 17, 2022

Bought it when having special offer, it’s a good deal, it smells good and my dog loves it!

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

My dog is a superchewer who can consume a deer leg bone within 2 hours. These cheese chew actually lasts LONGER than that!

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

These are good but my Golden still manages to chew through them jn 2 days!

Posted on Aug 14, 2021

VERY GOOD IWILL BUY IT AGAIN!

Posted on Dec 25, 2021

Dog turns in circles in excitement when he sees it and it lasts a long time for the size

Posted on Jun 18, 2022