GR
4.4

4.4
AyaMuzaffar
Posted on Apr 27, 2022

I am in looooovvveeeee with this product so much the price and the quality the feedback on it is good thank you so much iherb the flavor is amazing and also good packaging and the size is good perfect to use also the scent is very delicious I give it 10/10

db86718c-71e1-40ef-833c-25c280eaac32

I was very impressed with the quality of the hair conditioner. To be honest, I didn’t expect much from this product based on the affordable cost, but it turned out to be one of the best conditioners I ever used. I have an extremely sensitive skin and many of the strong scented drug store products make my scalp itch. This hair conditioner didn’t irritate my skin at all. The scent was minimal and pleasant. It thoroughly moisturized my long, thick hair and made it look shiny and silky. I’ll be purchasing this item again, for sure. :)

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

I used to lose a lot of hair because my hair would get tangled from other conditioners and I could never brush it out without pulling out a palmful of hair. This Himalaya conditioner is gentle on my hair and detangles my wavy hair without fuss. Plus, it's super affordable. The only thing I would caution about is that if your hair gets greasy easily (oily at roots, dry at ends), this won't help much with that. But I love the detangling benefits, so I am definitely repurchasing.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

This is a small size package, for my long hair, scent is nice the flower as the mentioned, quality composition is good, I use it best when the hair is 80% non wet, brush it carefully to lenghts, avoiding scalp but putting it on top of scalp, it does moisturize hair and makes it easier to detangle, so there is a benefit from this. SMALL package though!

Posted on May 21, 2022

This was ordered on 18th May and delivered today (the 21st). Very fast delivery!! I have tried other Himalaya Brand shampoos and conditioners and they have all been excellent. I wish they would do the conditioners in a larger size though, as they do the shampoos. But it is a good price, and as good as any High Street product but cheaper.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

For this price it’s a good quality. Himalaya is the famous India- Bodyshop which sells all skincare and supplements at a very good value. Their eyeliner and moisturize lipstick are also signature.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

Big size, love the scent, leaves the hair soft but not greasy. I have several products of Himalaya brand, they are good value for money!

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

I used the detangler/ deep conditioner only once so far. So far I like it. It has smoothing feel when applying to hair. Hair and scalp felt hydrated, moisturized afterwards. Pleasant scent.

Posted on Nov 2, 2022

It has a particular smell that may not appeal to everyone but it works like your average conditioner, i.e, it leaves your hair soft and smooth. Can't really tell if it detangles well because I have pretty smooth and tame hair.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

Just as other Himalaya conditioner, these were very gentle and made my daughter's fine hair very soft and moisture. Scent was fine, doesn't last too long anyway.