GR

Ludmila
Posted on Jul 24, 2022
15,548
SUPER FOR MY HAIR

Amazing shampoo! The best for your cute life. After this I feel more energetic, happy and calm, because my hair is shining. Great for VEGAN. I should buy it for my mommy.

8050c5f4-1224-4463-a23a-eaa7557f1d9c
Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This shampoo was not just budget friendly but will reach more than your expectations, i have hair problems for few months i have change shampoo a lot due to hair loss but when I tried this I got my perfect shampoo! it smells nice, small piece goes a long way, it makes my hair shiny and soft. I will buy it again soon. I really recommend this product

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I dye my hair all the time, the length of the hair is below the shoulder blades, my hair is dry and porous, so this shampoo suits me! the scent is a little masculine, but I like it, a large profitable size. Remarkable that he already with moisture conditioning! no need to use something else after. foams very well, consumption is not large.

Posted on Mar 5, 2022

I ordered this one for my mother. She used to buy Himalaya products from a store before, but in recent years couldn't find them anymore in our country. Luckily, I saw it was possible to buy it here so I ordered the Anti Breakage shampoo and so far she is happy with it - for the intended purpose, the scent, and the good quality of the product. She has sensitive hair and chooses her shampoos carefully.

Posted on Jul 11, 2022

This product was recommended to me by my sister who has been using it for 6 months and seen a dramatic reduction in hairfall. I have used it for a few times and am already able to see the difference. It leaves the hair with more volume and scalp feels extremely calm and rejuvenated. I have a very sensitive scalp and this shampoo has been able to moisturize it well. Love the quality of the product and it has amazing smell and package too.

Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Quality product, great packaging. With age was looking for a new shampoo and conditioner due to changes and this is fantastic really helped my hair. smells good, easy to use in a generous size bottle!

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

So far so good.Keeps my hair in shape and soft looking.About the anti snap properties im not sure but dong seem to notice more breakage.Will use longer to see total benefits.Nice scent as well.Good quality and size.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

The shampoo gives a really refreshing feeling and has a nice fresh scent. The bottle lasts long due to its volume and good consistency. Spreads well, suitable for daily use.

Posted on Feb 7, 2022

My whole family has been using the shampoo for a few years now and it is very thick and Leaves our hair feeling clean and fresh smelling