GR

Based on 10,803 Ratings
7,676
1,844
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

I came to know and use this product because the Glycerin hydrating facial mist was out of stock when I intended to make a re- purchase, but I fell in love their mists so much so I got this one still, comparing the 2, this is more refreshing, less ‘heavy’ or less hydration. I use the Refreshing mist after shower before applying serum; and the Hydrating mist (only) when I want to give my skin a day off and don’t want to apply anything more. I am happy with this product.

41b58ceb-1bd5-4bb0-ace2-f14f3b5235a1
Posted on Jul 8, 2022

love it, I use it to wake myself up a bit when i study and spray generously coz I feel like it's so mild anyways 🙈 bought these 2 bottles to give to my friends, but feeling like i should've bought a 3rd bottle for myself for when I go out maybe I will when they update the packaging for the little ones as well:p the new label is prettier xd my one reservation is that the smell fades very quickly, like within one minute

9d18f3cc-f7ca-4743-a399-2c0db3fd8f2a
HannahGracious
Posted on Dec 23, 2022

The scent is flowery, I use it everytime I need a refreshment. The quality is good. The size medium is more suitable for me. I'm using rose water since a very young age and I keep using it. The package is ok but sometimes the spray doesn't work.

0ae679e5-4e83-40ee-8bf0-e94ee45841a2
Posted on Dec 2, 2022

This is my 1st time trying out the Refreshing Facial Mist. It has a subtle rose scent that lingers for a while but not for long. I used it to set my face makeup and also sometimes serves as a refreshing facial toner. This is a comparatively a more lighter version of other heritage store products. The ingredient composition is just purified water and rosa damascena (hydroessential rose) flower oil. Do note that this Rosewater Mist or Spray version (both contain same ingredients) but both don't contain glycerin. Whereas the Rosewater Toner has glycerin, sodium PCA and also aloe vera leaf juice in it.

310ce801-ffd7-4b09-8ae1-091f6b67ed3a
Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I am in love with this product ,this is my second bottle.this product did miracles to my skin for real.I have an oily prone skin and it did really helped getting ride of my acne too fast.I use it twice day ,in morning and night time.I use a moisturizer after it because it make my skin dry. I am happy with my purchase, and will definitely repurchase again. I do really recommand . Please like if my review was helpful.

bfddc091-6ee6-404a-83d3-0a16f00d2de0
9232c0ce-9dae-4795-abda-6aa3f720e183
649c2bb2-e1b2-4f9b-ab2e-f8048d25a00e
Posted on Aug 27, 2022

I started using a toner after washing my face because it actually makes a difference. I though it's just marketing , but I do see a difference. It helps me with my acne. The smell is amazing and I think it's a very good quality for the price. Would definitely recommend.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

The product is great as a setting spray and as a refreshing spray throughout the day. I fly often and use it as a refreshing spray throughout the flight and to keep my makeup in check and it works great. Only downfall of the product is it’s spray head. It “spurts” the liquid out instead of coming out as a fine mist. To combat this issue, I refill my old Makeup Forever Spray bottle w this product. So just use any of your old makeup setting spray bottles and it should work fine!

2a6cab98-927b-407c-8164-ca83ba5e2e2e
Posted on Sep 16, 2022
6,288

Amazing quality. I started ordering from this site on the recommendation of friends. Didn't regret it. Fast delivery. I will order more. I recommend to all.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Very good product without the unnecessary ingredients. Smell is not too strong. We put it on the face in the morning and it feels very refreshing and moisturizing. Great for sensitive skin, as my wife has very sensitive skin and it does not bother her. Good size that lasts a long time. Non oily.