GR

Posted on Jan 14, 2022
A oral care staple

I've ordered this mouthwash three times already. I love knowing there is no alcohol in this product, and I'm not using something that is too harsh on the microbiome of my mouth! I also really like the way it foams and lingers in the mouth, creates that really fresh feel and comes a great big bottle! It doesn't taste great, but that is fine - you aren't meant to swallow it anyway! I use this regularly throughout the day and find that it is really effective at addressing bleeding gums quickly. My favourite is the original. The bottle lasts me about 6 weeks if I use it about 3 times a day. You only need a small amount for each rinse and gargle.

d60b0e7b-d60d-4d32-81a5-dc5c139168ee
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

Great mouthwash at a great price. Have been looking for a mouthwash without a high alcohol content and bad chemicals. There is alcohol in this this, but it is third on the ingredient list. Hydrogen peroxide is listed second at 1-1/2% so the alcohol is below that level.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

Worst mouthwash I have ever tried. It has a weird taste I kept vomiting for 5 minutes straight. I wouldn’t recommend it to anyone unless I hate that person. I was really happy to try it and had high hopes that this will solve all the problems that my previous mouthwash had. Now I’m more than happy to go to my previous mouthwash and never experience what I have experienced today.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Had some soreness in my gums and read about this product. It worked for me since I don't notice the gum throbbing anymore. I also have sensitive teeth and it seems to help. Take two capfuls (I guess that 1 tsp.) twice a day. So far so good. I love Heritage Store products.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

I really liked the Heritage Store, HPM, Hydrogen Peroxide Mouthwash with oxygen-releasing molecules and herbal flavor. I can say that this mouthwash is one of the best I have ever used. It is really ideal for sensitive teeth, has a whitening effect, strengthens the gums even over a pulpless tooth, heals small wounds thanks to its excellent natural composition. I used it 2-4 times a day after toothpaste. The packaging is convenient to use if you are going to pour some of it into your usual container.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

This product has become a staple in my oral health routine! Although the flavour is not super pleasant, it is tolerable. However, the effects make the taste worth it! Ever since I have started using it my gums have stopped bleeding whilst/after brushing and my teeth have gotten noticeably whiter without any increased sensitivity. It also makes my mouth feel super clean! I highly recommend this product!

Posted on May 18, 2022

it's amazing , freshen your mouth , the size is perfect , using is kinda of hard maybe it will be better if the change the packaging to something with measurements , is gentle on my teeth and it's really clean the mouth , the flavor kinda of burn at first but you'll get used to it . totally recommend

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

Mild taste and does whiten teeth over time if used long enough and regularly. I swirl around in my mouth for around 30 - 60 seconds once a day till it the active ingredients bubble into a white foam. My Dentist told me not to do any longer than a minute a day as you don't want to thin the protective enamel.

Posted on Nov 17, 2021

This is like a [email protected]@ my mother had very strong bad breath and even right after she brushed teeth it was very bad… it’s partially dental problem and some sort of internal smell… she was always pretty insecure about it, but she tried this once, I just couldn’t smell anything! It’s like magic because she tried so many things, but nothing worked! I bought her another bottle and she doesn’t really mind the taste at all!