GR

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

I use this for oil pulling and mix it with a lighter oil for scalp, eyebrow, and eyelash treatments. If you're trying to keep your hair, eyebrows, and eyelashes dark and are trying to grow more of them, this stuff works. You do have to use it at least 1-2x a week on the scalp and 4-5 times a week on eyebrows/lashes to see results. If this review helped you, please give it a thumbs up!

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

haven't tried it yet but I assume that it's going to be good the ingredients are all good I use it for my hair and skin and also for my nails it's easy to consume and have a lot of benefits that's why I like I also like the packaging

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

I really like this Black Castor Oil! I think Heritage makes really great products. I used their regular castor oil too and I like it a lot for my hair. Good quality and a good size. I try to buy big since I'm importing. Good packaging. Will buy again!

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Posted on May 7, 2022

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It’s my first time using it. The packaging is tightly sealed, no spills. And the quality is thick with a slight black color. It smells like a regular castor oil. I’ve heard it is good for falling hair. So far, it thickens and lessen my hair fall. And lessen my bald spots too. I mix it with almond oil because the black castor is bit thick. It also good for an eyelash serum ingredient. I trust the quality of Heritage store.

Posted on Dec 13, 2021

Switched to dark castor oil, smell isn’t great. But I don’t mind. It has been wonderful for use for my hair! Wonderful results. Use every other night (overnight). Seen great improvement in overall health of hair & growth.

Posted on Dec 1, 2021

Ohhh this oil is the miracle oil for the hair. It has a lot of scientific proven benefits for hair. It has a very unique “nutty” scent and thick texture. It has a brownish color. I mix it with the regular castor oil for my home made hair growth treatments and masks. I mix 1-2 mustard powder with 1 table spoon black castor oil and 1 table spoon olive oil, 1 egg yolk and 2 small tea spoons of sugar. I apply it on my scalp once a week for one month. Then I have to make a pause for 1 month in which I use this castor oil but without the mustard powder, instead I mix 5 drops of rosemary with this oil. It makes the hair grow healthy and moisturized. I apply it on my hair lengths as well before washing with shampoo and it does great in moisturizing and replenish dry dull and frizzy hair. I’m glad I bought it. I chose to buy from this brand since I got plenty of recommendations on this brand and their high quality products, besides it comes in a glass bottle and not plastic, which is very important for me. It’s better to keep oil in a glass container rather than plastic. Please do not raise the price, it’s kinda pricy already!

Posted on Jan 8, 2022

Good product I keep it in the fridge Use it for hair growth combined with other oils, not solo cause its too heavy as solo

2215c3a6-b503-4021-9d52-09446a0ec68a