GR
4.5

4.5
Chuen Yuen
Posted on Aug 6, 2022

I can’t believe this is ewg verified because the fragrance is very intense! I kept wor eing where the scent coming from after washing my hair with it for the first time. Great product with good price!

Posted on May 22, 2022

Love the fragrance. I tried this particular fragrance for the first time and I love it! The Herbal essence brand remains as my all time favourite brand of shampoo.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

It's a good basic shampoo for your hair, with the benefit of not having sulfates and harmful ingredients. However, I can't say that it cleans the scalp well, or that it adds any moisture. The package would definitely last a long time, so it's good value if you're just looking for a better alternative to your daily drugstore shampoo.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

This shampoo feels nice while washing and moisturizes the hair, but it made my hair fall out in clumps (+200 hairs) after washing and my scalp was itchy for days after. I would not recommend this product, not worth the thinning. I can visibly see my scalp through my hair.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

I love this product sooo much! It smells so Good andmy hair feels so soft after only one use! It Is highly recommended

5669ee8d-6709-4425-a0a2-324e19a8418e
Posted on Dec 3, 2022

amazing smell! lovely shampoo, makes a nice thick foam. will buy again

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

Provides great moisture and love the scent also, leaves my hair super silky and soft.

Posted on May 26, 2022

loved it on my hair, removes all the grace from my hair

iHerbCustomer
Posted on May 9, 2022

Same great safe (ewg verified) shampoo in a new packaging Smells great lathers well decent price

Posted on Apr 6, 2022

Hair feels great, shampoo doesn't have toxic compounds. Scent a bit strong.