GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Oct 31, 2022

I like the rose smell and when I use it as a base it really brightens up my skin tone. I have sensitive skin but this doesn’t give me any allergic reaction. Love it!!!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

Hello everyone! I liked the product very much, it is of high quality, meets all the criteria in the description and on the packaging! I recommend it! I will buy more!

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

What I like about this product is that it's not too thick, compared to other sunscreens. It's more fluid, like a liquid fondation. It's easy to apply. The smell of rose is quite strong but doesn't stay on the skin, so it's ok for me. As for the tinted part.. A white cast remains, even if it's not as bad as with white/not-tinted sunscreens. So it's good for you only if your complexion is really light

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

I really don't like how this sunscreen goes on my face as it pills terribly. I am quite fair as well and it doesn't really seem to blend in naturally. The size of the package is quite small but the tube is still pretty full because I haven't used it at all. I plan on using it on my body but even there it pills unevenly. You should get the artless glow base from the same brand as the composition of that sunscreen is way more cosmetically elegant. The only thing I like about this product is the scent.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Amazing quality,care for my sensitive skin,Definitely reorder. Good smell and packaging

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

The color of the product is rose and it cover the skin very smoothly and gently

Posted on Oct 11, 2022

natural skin colour, smooth texture, nice smell. easily to be applied on skin

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

Small in size cut package very good sunscreen to add in your routine personally like the pink tone

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

Perfect sunscreen, I thought size is to small but it’s enough to use it and u don’t need to much of them

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

It’s good. Makes my skin mate. I apply it before bb so there’s no shine at all