GR

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I got this face mask to try. heimish is a lovely k beauty brand so I will report back after using it. the packaging looks beautiful so it could be a great gift. so my update is that it's an unusual mask. it's very creamy and yet the texture is like applesauce. the scent is pleasent but quite strong. it does leave the skin quite soft and bright.

16f9fc5c-dc5b-40fb-818a-1f74b6b3dc09
2b6dc6b2-8467-4f24-ba4f-a5da206b2029

This mask gives me an incredible sensation of freshness. After the application, it feels velvety and there is no greasiness, even if I use a large amount of it. At the same time, it is very hydrating and also soothing for my skin. The scent is that of high-quality Chinese tea. Excellent for the morning to wake up and also to relax in the evening. I am definitely interested in trying more products from this brand.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

waited so long to try it. The scent is just like in a high end spa!!!! very thin texture which is surprising, has a cooling effect, purely for additional boos of moist - The size is not very large so not sure about economical use - seems like it will not do harm for my sensetive skin - in general I am fan of Heimish products!

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

When I feel tired or feel that my skin is dehydrated, I use this mask. While using nothing special happens, but after it is washed off this cooling effect appears and stays for at least several hours. Would really recommend it! Remember to put it on clean and dry face it works better :)

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

Very nice scent and size for this price! Just perfect for my sensitive skin, it is not super moisturizing, insted it is more refreshing I guess 🤔I use it twice a week in the mornings for 10 or 15 minutes and then wash off with warm water) the quality is good for this price, I will repurchase for sure

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This black tea mask pack makes skin so soft after each use! I've tried many different types of facial masks, and this one is my new favorite. I have tried those expensive over-priced face mask products from the name brands, but this one works better. Great price, too! I would definitely purchase this product again.

Posted on Dec 24, 2021

It’s an amazing face mask if you’re looking for something to calm and soothe your skin after a long day. You only have to leave it on for 10 minutes and once you wash it off, the skin is smooth, hydrated, and feels refreshed. The mask has an herbal smell which I like a lot but it might be a bit too much for some people.

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

extradentary !! someone wrote a review about how this reminds them of the same mask from Fresh and I agree it gives the same cooling feeling and it leaves the skin moisturized and bright.

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Amazing mask I found it had instant result plus you don’t need to keep it on for as long as some other kinds of masks. Left my skin feeling soft afterwards.