GR

Posted on May 19, 2022
Прекрасно!

I love this probiotic. It has helped my microbiome, my digestion system, with constipation it is the answer. take it daily then you will have improvement in bowel movement. I take it in the morning before my breakfast. I also add magnesium citrate powder in the evenings. Absorption is very high, helps your gut! trust me!

9eed25e5-05f7-462e-9817-c19a45862fa2
Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Love love for this good quality collagen in my package u must take 2 tablets for 3 times in days the benefits u must look after 3 months and i have improvements of my skin and knee and no effect of diet never the price is good composition the size of package use

8f1078e3-da96-44c4-b0b2-93706587121c

This is something I am delighted to suggest. This stuff is excellent. I got this since the probiotic I had purchased the previous two times was no longer available; nonetheless, it appears to be an extremely excellent and good value for money, with more pills at a lower price than the other. My IBS, for which I take these probiotics, appears to be improving. Great quality.

Posted on Apr 1, 2022

This probiotics help with my sleep. It seems that probiotics work the gut to allow better sleep. I originally bought probiotics to help with gut flora and better digestion and absorption of nutrients. But I found that taking this probiotics one hour before sleep helped me to sleep deeply. So far I have used it for a month and I slept deeply every night. I am feeling refresh daily due to the better sleep 😊😊😊

Posted on Oct 4, 2021

This product is very good. I actually bought this as the probiotic I bought the last 2 times is unavailable, this seems very good though, and great value for money, more capsules and cheaper than the other. my IBS which is what I take these probiotics for seems to be settling down, although I'm very careful with what I eat. I am happy to recommend this.

Posted on Sep 27, 2022

I purchased these because they were super inexpensive lol. I don’t have a picture of it since i just finished my bottle but it’s easy to take and not that big. I’ve taken a few different probiotics and I like these because it doesn’t make my stomach feel uneasy like a different brand I’ve tried. It could be that this one is a lower dosage but I like it nonetheless. I repurchased the 15 mg but next time I’m going to get the 25 mg. I think I’ll still to this brad for my probiotics since it’s affordable

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Ever since I discovered this item my bowel movement has been regular. I take it daily before bedtime and it works wonders for my digestion. I limited my self to 15billion CFU for now since I am still in my early 30's and eating steamed and raw vegetables daily with it. Never experienced constipations since then. I guess the right supplement plus a healthy lifestyle goes hand in hand.