GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Mar 6, 2022
Smells absolutely divine

If you like black tea but want something with a little kick, this is it! Very pleasant blend of fragrant black tea with bergamot and blackberry. I wish there was a fragrance with this scent as I would gladly buy it. It comes in an opaque ziploc bag, so freshness is not an issue. I love to drink it while eating sweets such as buttery biscuits. Very good with a little lemon or brown sugar mixed in. Just one thing, I feel like the teabag version smells more potent and the one sold in the bulk packaging is not as fresh. But I still enjoy it very much and it is also cheaper by a considerable amount. Recommended!

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

This is like the holy grail of teas - so much better than any satchets they can ever come out with! Nothing beats leaf teas and usually we drink like 3-4 cups in one go. I don't know what else to say - it's going to be with us for years :)

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

At first I wasn't fond of the taste but after 3 cups I become a fan. I love H&S Chocolate mint tea. It's a very interesting flavor, I was searching for blackcurrant tea and this Paris variety attracted me by the flavor. Frankly, there is not much blackcurrant but overall the blend is interesting and warm.

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

If you are looking for an elegant aroma with Early Grey notes, this is your tea. The loose version is superior compared with the tea bags. Worth the splurge!

Posted on Oct 19, 2022

This is so good, I do make it stronger than recommended and add a tsp of honey with sweet creamer. Has a distinct caramel flavor, fresh black tea is never bitter even when I forget to take my tea strainer out.

Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I wanted to get this size of Harney and Sons, Paris Tea. I am really happy to find this at iHerb website. The pualty is also very high, and the cost is good for me. So, is the Taste!

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

This is my favourite tea. Everyone who has tasted it thinks it is delicious. I love the smell when I open the tea caddy. It's perfect in every way.

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This is my third bulk bag, and I can't praise Harney and Sons enough. The warm caramel + floral flavor was enough to help me kick coffee.

Posted on Dec 29, 2021

I love this tea. Initially I bought it in a smalle quantity, and now i decided to have enough caffeine for a whole year. It smells exquisite, and the quality overall is excellent.