GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 4, 2022
Great value

I fell in love with the loose leaf Hot Cinnamon Spice tea and finished the tin in a couple of months. It's wonderful they offer a refill in the 1bl size bag, which can probably refill my tin at least three times. This is such good value and great for reducing packaging + postage. A big win all around. The taste of Hot Cinnamon Spice tea got me through the coldest days of winter.

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Buy this on sale and reuse the royal palaces tin can if you've previous own one. The entire bag fits into 2 of those cans. This really taste great and you can taste the quality of the tea ingredients. This blend is no different to the black and orange one being sold. Package wise, you get more buying this but buy the tin cans if unsure. One teaspoon serving can fit around 350 to 400ml (I use the regular mason canning jar size). Recommended to have this served cold! It's delish!!

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

My favorite tea. The smell is comforting and flavor satisfying. This is a quality tea. I encourage anyone who enjoys the taste of cinnamon to try this tea, you won’t be disappointed. Iherb offers the best value from any source I have found to date. They also have very fast shipping.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

As the name suggest, it is a hot, spicy cinnamon tea. A teaspoon goes a long way. When you allow it to sit , the sweetness and the heat from the cinnamon comes through. It reminds me of "red hots" I use to eat as a chid. The cinnamon is infused into the orange peel, which I love to eat after consuming the tea. I love it hot to warm me up on a cold day or as a refreshing summer ice tea.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

I've tried the sachets and the tea bags, but I find that the loose leaves brew the tastiest, most flavorful version of cinnamon spice tea. Yeah, it's a bit more effort than the tea bags, but it is also a bit kinder for the environment (less trash.) I haven't figured out if it's more economical. I use about a tablespoon amount in a mesh tea ball for a full pot of tea , a bit more than a quart of tea (liter?) This tea has the sweetness I crave and saves me from all the high carb treats I want to eat. I brew it and let it cool, then refrigerate. I think it's best to drink cold. Drinking it warm makes me cough for some reason.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

For me, this is the best tea made by Harney & Songs. I buy it seems a long time ago. It has a strong cinnamon flavor, you can feel the sweetness of the cinnamon without adding sugar and it also has a subtle spice. It is perfect. For heavy drinkers, 1lb size is great, much better than the boxes.

Good as the sachet ones! Taste and quality is as good as usual. I used Harney & Sons’ empty can I purchased last time to store the leaves:)

817a1c08-b3d3-4aff-a222-95634a655aba
6d3b6549-0a5d-4d88-9beb-792840aeb9ca
ebe00b33-d364-4b5d-ba1d-9edfbae2a6f1
c7370729-a3eb-4980-a8a8-ad96b4219ee5
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I’ve loved the tin tea bag version of this blend so much but the price of 20 teabags adds up. This loose leave version is just as delicious and and so much bigger in size. A cup of this just makes my day!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Great value for money! To those who love sweet cinnamon black tea, this blend is perfect. Packaging is also well made, sealed nicely and could withstand storage.

Posted on Jul 23, 2022

I drink quite a lot of tea,and this is the best cinnamon spice tea that I've found yet.The Harny & Sons teas all seem to be of a high quality.