Page 1 - Reviews - Happy Family Organics, HappyTot, SuperFoods, Stage 4, Bananas, Peaches & Mangos + Super Chia, 4.22 oz (120 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jan 24, 2022

This is super good snack for baby. my 18 months baby really likes this. Even when he got sick, he could take this! Good calorie and easy package to bring and use. and good ingredient and taste!! even if adults eat. There are many types of taste but I recommend this one.

Posted on Nov 2, 2021

Two teeny tiny enthusiastic thumbs up. My baby seems to really love the Super Foods pouches and rarely leaves any behind. He is a fan of the fruit pouches (we usually save these for "dessert" and he gets very excited for the Peach and Mango one in particular. From the small taste I had of it, it's delicious and if I ever go on a pureed diet for some unfathomable reason, I feel like I'll be just fine.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Great fruity flavor taste for tot to have for snack or breakfast mixed with powdered cereal. 1 serving per package of 4 oz. Resealable pouch. Refrigerate for up to 2 days after opening. Great pouch size for tots over 1 year to have in 1 serving. Recommended 3 servings (pouches) per day.

Posted on Sep 19, 2021

I m pleased with the blend. no doubt it is healthy. we usually prefer pouches when we r away from home long and my kid gets fussy over other snacks. flavor is awesome and my kid likes it too. I need nothing more then this.. healthy nutrition, taste and my kid happy

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Always a great and repeat buy on this product! highly recommend on the taste and quality of the puree. pure ingredient. my daughter loves the taste so much.

18b07fc1-d7d8-4074-b16a-45b7cd115ff7
Posted on Jun 9, 2022

i like it, the quality is good, the taste is a little bit too much sweet the package is comfortable. i bought it to a 18 month years old of age , because it is Kosher as writen... flavor is tasty, but could be better if it would not be so sweet.

Posted on May 27, 2022

I tried al most all flavor they are all good. The quality of ingredients is good and it taste nice so baby likes them. The package is nice and size is convenient to use for baby to eat alone and to carry when going out. If my review help please click thumbs 👍 up

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Quick and healthy snack on the go. Lovely fruit blend (banana, peach and mango) with extra chia seeds. Tasty and convenient. If my review was helpful, please press the like 👍 button. Thank you!

1b577fa8-2327-4ce8-b667-a975d2531599
1e6659a3-7f5e-4c42-be38-54b29f258836
Posted on May 25, 2022

New taste that bought for my girl. Convenient and healthy choice especially during holiday to ensure she eats well. Quality always good from this brand. Good mix of ingredients hopefully my gal like this new taste.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

My 1.5 year old toddler enjoyed all of the Happy Baby food pouches when she was younger, including this one. I'm sure she would still like one now if she was given one! Good for on the go.