Page 1 - Reviews - GummYum!, Vitamin C Gummies, Natural Tart Orange , 125 mg, 60 Gummies - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

They were right when they named it gummyumm..it taste very yummy...me and my kid take it to increase immunity and keep in a good health...packaging is perfect...no after taste..best quality ever ..

902b4495-8457-45c1-9247-885ebf6867ce
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

I previously had the Cenovis sugarless vitamin c chewable tablets & it was quite hard for me to digest as they were too sour for my liking. Bought the GummYum 180 Gummies & I definitely recommend it to those who are not a fan of sour flavours in general. This is so much easier to digest and is not overly sour compared to the Cenovis chewable tablets.

Posted on May 28, 2022

Quality looks good ingredient great also the size is just like the pic the taste is good and didn’t effect my stomach badly it will help your immunity sustm and it came in a great packaging with a lip balm as a gift i didn’t bay fo it

8daa1c33-ef10-430c-86be-af454535cf5b
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

One of the main reasons people take vitamin C supplements is to boost their immunity, as vitamin C is involved in many parts of the immune system. First, vitamin C helps encourage the production of white blood cells known as lymphocytes and phagocytes, which help protect the body against infection ( 21 ).

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

ingredients include sugar so watch out if you are diabetic. but for those with a sweet tooth these essentially are candies with the added effect of a vitamin. it tastes pretty sweet, acidity is not too much, i think the potency of vit c is just right! you could take as many within the recommended amount.

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

These are the easiest vitamins I have ever purchased for my kids to take. They taste delicious and my boys love them. Actually, if they could, they'd eat them like lollies (candy). We leave them on our dining table so it's easy for the kids to remember to take one in the morning and one at night. I usually take two capsules of Vitamin C, but on those days that I forget, I just take four of these. A great product!

Posted on Aug 17, 2021

I took this to increase my vitamin C intake with hopes to reduce the frequency of my sinus and I think it has been working. Even the duration of my sinus decreased, so I think it is a good sign. It is not as sweet as what everyone has been saying and I think it tastes fine.

Posted on Apr 28, 2022

The taste is perfect. It is the best brand for vitamin c I had ever used. I tried other brands and weren’t good enough but finally I find this brand.

c28b081e-c14e-4232-a920-f3004ef6d3cc
81946a21-8fd3-41d6-94f3-3353b30d67f2
Posted on Oct 30, 2021

I just love it ! Takes good and feels good using it. My immunity system thanks for the help provided. I feel very confident and taste like fun to use. No a strong acidity and comes with sufficient amount of product. I will buy more for sure !!!!!!

2fa07ca5-2304-4eab-870b-c5217e495a85
StazFoods
Posted on Sep 12, 2021

These are a great way to add extra vitamin C when you need it, but my two issues are (1) they are coated in sugar, which is just so unnecessary and annoying, and (2) they clump up like crazy so you really have to keep them in the fridge. I assume they coated them in crunchy sugar to prevent the clumping issues, but all is does is add unnecessary sugar to your diet and still makes them clump up! I hope to find a better alternative.