GR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Oct 19, 2022
Autistic son likes these

My adult son on the spectrum likes to watch DIsney Plus on the iPad and stands right over the device. He started wiping his eyes a lot in the last year so I searched for a gummy to give him as he does not know how to swallow pills. The ingredients and mg are the same as the capsules I have been taking. The cost is fantastic and the taste is good. I am running low on mine and after comparing decided I can just order another bottle of these gummies to cover for both of us. He has not been wiping his eyes at all, so I feel these are working, along with the ease of taking them daily. The ingredients are good, no dyes of any kind, although sugar as second ingredient but total of 3 grams per serving of two gummies. It only takes a few chews to dissolve and the texture is much nicer than other gummies that are sticky

Posted on Sep 26, 2022
1,245

..Wow! My Husband has such a sweet tooth, like Me;) and He says these are more like candy than candy! Of COURSE;), candy is pretty nasty to Us these days with all the added ingredients polluting the mouth/Biome, so unnecessary. The quality of this GUMMY;) HEALth yummy: really stands for itself, in My health seeking opinion.. I Am an avid medical marijuana Activist as well as "fire-pit fly" and the smoke can be overwhelming to the eye system. I have never had a product that doesn't go directly into the eyes, instantly clear like that! My optic awesomeness is saying Wow!! and thanks, once aGAIN Gummiology brand! iHerb: thanks for the educational HEALth JOurneY; You All rock!!!

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

Finally found Lutein and Zeaxanthin in a gummy! I have problems swallowing pills and softgels, so finding these supplements in a gummy is wonderful and the taste is great! I like to let dissolve in mouth and as the gummy gets smaller chew it up at that time. Lutein and Zeaxanthin are the very best for eye health. I have been taking the supplements in softgels form for several years and eyes are doing great. I work at a computer 10-12 hours everyday on my job, that is the main reason I take these 2 supplements together, doctors recommend. Gummiology is a really good brand and highly recommend.

Posted on Nov 9, 2022

I took advantage of the special price, which was well worth it, the quality and ingredients are to support eye health and vision these taste is excellent, because these are candy form I must admit I ate more than 1 per day. it's my first tub so I need to reorder to comment on the effects to improvement of my vision

Posted on Oct 31, 2022

These taste good and have good contents so they are well recommended because I take them out of habit in the morning since I have a taste for them. Of course they are preventative so I don’t see differences now but I am happy to be proactive about my eye health! I also like this brand for other supplements!

Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Quality is great. Ingredients is really helping in my eyes. Size is cute. Package is secure. Benefits is good for eyes. Carotenoid is good for eyes. I don't see any improvement by now since I take it only twice. It's good for your vision if you work using computer.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I purchased this for my daughter (47 yrs). She has some trouble with her eyes, and at least Lutein is good for eyesight. She is petit, doesn't weight more than 44 kg / 97 lbs, so I think one gummy a day is enough. I'm heavier and I use to take either 10 or 20 mg Lutein. It's nice there is enough Zeaxanhin, good comnation.

Posted on Nov 17, 2022

Great taste started using it a few days ago let’s see if it helps. The ingredients are great. I feel less stress on my eyes while using screens

3ba5d5fe-d88a-4ed3-b448-7ad00289643f
Posted on Oct 28, 2022

Hopefully it's good for my eye's health, maybe just has postponed effect. I take it for two weeks, my eyes are tired from computer, so no difference at the moment. But gummies are nice small size, tasty. So I will take it further and renew my review as far.