GR

Posted on Jun 13, 2022

Started taking it for 2 days. Last night I had some sharp stabbing pain around the left pelvic area every 5 minutes or so, wondering if it’s urinary tract infection or fibroids. Took one gummy and soon the pain went away. Gummy tastes sweet and delicious and it’s hard not to take another (I’m limiting it to one in the morning and one at night).

99bd4e23-24b0-47b3-ba9c-abacc91b9292

I Tried using this Apple cider Vinegar gummies, and I love it 😍, I take two gummies per day and helps suppress my eating habit , I feel great 😊 And I accompanied drinking Garcinia Cambogia to lose weight and this two products helps me out to lose weight in one month..Definitely a good catch 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻Highly recommended

df1d62ee-919d-4c03-baf3-806c731e5eb6
7ab9dac9-d767-46dd-9b62-1e34636d4b6f
Posted on Nov 27, 2021

The gummies are highly effective when it comes to detoxifying the body, promoting gut health and digestion, improving weight management, and supporting speedy healing. this was awesome this product help me to boost my self esteem it's help me to loose my belly fats. and I also recommend this product to my friends after seeing a result on my own. this was really good I ordered a lot of this gummies it really help to loose my weight.thankyou I herb

a7c3d1f2-e899-4e6e-a01c-de0b19cec269
7f0121c3-d610-453f-b35e-c2046dcd179b
Posted on Nov 17, 2021

my kids love it too! I'd be buying a whole lot for the fam! taste is good , . you get the benefit of apple cider while you chew and enjoy the cute sized gummy apple flavor texture. a good way to take in apple cider vinegar in just 2 gummies a day. quality is non compromised.

81f59a56-278a-46b9-87fe-57cc343a45a2
Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Good quality and fast delivery. Recommended. I take it every morning and afternoon before dinner and it make me feel not craving for food. It smells nice. I like it, so does my kid. It tastes sweet and sour. I like the flavor. Will buy again after I finish it. Hope iHerb will implement more promotions for more variety of products. Please lower the minimum purchase to be entitled to free delivery.

a172b721-159d-454c-a0c7-a1a05b7a7748
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

I waited till I was done with this Apple Cider gummies before I give a review. I loved the quality, the size, taste and with just 20kcal per serving,the benefits are definitely on a 100. It’s packed with ginger and apple cider as the only ingredients. The dosage is 2 gummies daily but sometimes I take just 1 and it helped me keep my weight in check. I totally recommend it.

1733d545-8484-407f-8892-4fd58dedb481
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

This gummy really helps/ benefits me to ease the bloated tummy 🥰. Helps me to resist the cravings for chocolates and soft drinks. I really love the taste, the blend of sour and sweet. The size of two just right and the dosage of 2 per day, but still I can’t resist sometimes taking 3 or 4 😬 since it restricted upto 8pcs in 24hrs. Highly recommended because of the ingredients with high quality product.

676f863f-cc2d-49af-acbe-10236a032793
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Excellent! Dosage I take only 1 a day I think it's enough for me and the energy it gives you it's something crazy but in a good way I take it after food and I really like the feeling I can work with full energy and the other thing I stopped eating sweets and drink cola and sugar drinks .../ recommend it for anyone who want to be in shape or loose weight or just to be healthy

Posted on May 15, 2022

I use other Gummiology products, and this is my 4th bottle Apple Cider (AC) gummies. I trust the quality is the same with every purchase. I benefit from the use of AC for my kidneys. The size and dosage are perfect for me. They taste very good with the right amount of sweetness.

Posted on May 13, 2022

the product arrived fast as i expected. this is way better that taking the apple cider vinegar liquid. i love the taste, the quality is suberb as well as the ingredients. i have no problem with the size as it is chewable, and i take 2 dosages/pcs in the morning before having my morning coffee. i have only been taking it for 12 days and i can see progress.it helps me lessen with my cravings, as i am on a no rice diet. i lost .5 kgs, ill be updating after 1 month to see better results and benefits. i hope you like my review, thank you Iherb!