Page 1 - Reviews - Green Goo, Dry Skin Salve, 0.6 oz (17 g) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Jun 23, 2022

This stick is great for cracked heels. I’ve got painfully cracked heels since my teens and nothing ever seemed to work, even with creams and balms from brand names that focus on the feet. I apply the goo just once a day. That’s all I need for the cracks to heal and become smooth in less than a week. It’s so convenient as I can easily carry the stick around easily. No spillage, no leakage!

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Thank you for the parcel arriving in good condition within a week from order. Packaging are all good and brand new. Trying the items for the first time after reading reviews. Will try and update later on

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

YESS I love green goo products! This is great for super chapped lips and knuckles. I put it on eczema patches as well and it works wonders.

Posted on Jan 27, 2022

I have eczema and this stick is really good. Sometimes when I apply too much steroid to one place my skin became too dry and itchy, or sometimes painful. This save me from the pain or itchy caused by the dryness. It has a very soft herbal smell too.

Posted on May 26, 2022

Best lip moisturizer i have ever try highlyyyy recommended i cant believe that

purelake
Posted on Jun 27, 2021

Great stuff. Very convenient packaging. Easy to use. Not too greasy.

Posted on May 23, 2021

I love the convenience of the stick and it really helps with my dry cracked hands. I’ve even used it as chapstick and it’s wonderful

Posted on Mar 18, 2022