GR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 16, 2022

Please like❤️❤️ The scent is great, I use it after shower . The quality is sooo good , the size is amazing , package is great , and it moisture very well, my skin is sensitive . Texture is very smooth, it has great benefit , I use it in winter season . It’s very gentle. Frequent and composing.

817b4225-9ec6-4bd8-a9fc-632d48148990
Posted on May 9, 2022

The brush itself is good quality. The wood is varnished to be water resistant. Good for washing hair if you have to protect your nails. Bristles are not sharp, gentler than a wooden fine tooth comb. I have long fine hair and it does not tangle when I use this brush which I was worried about.

Posted on Oct 26, 2022

This feels amazing on the scalp. The silicone points are of medium stiffness, but the tips are softer and move enough so that there's no pulling or tearing on your strands. The handle is okay, but I do think I would rather a band to put your hand through for better control. Great quality product!

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

it's exactly what I looked for! it's not rock hard, it's tender in the perfect way. I use it when I wash my hair with shampoo. the size of the handle is good, the quality of the wood feel very nice. it suppose to benefit the scalp by enhancing blood flow. overall I am very satisfied with the product.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

I use this brush in my scalp every night and with my oils, and i love it. It feels great as it is not too hard nor too soft. Good quality! The size is also perfect :)

67452a57-55f1-44cd-90bb-5613a631142f
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I bought this scalp massager to use in conjunction with rosemary oil and other oils for scalp and hair health. I feel it does its job in stimulating blood flow to the scalp but it can be a bit too rough on my scalp. I have to use very gentle pressure. Other than that the brush is nice and solid and I like that it’s made from wood. It seems to be good quality for the price.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

The knob fell off after I dropped it in the shower :( but still works perfectly well. A relaxing addition to shower time! It feels great on my scalp.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

Love the wood material and the brush is of very high quality. I use it on dry hair daily with some very oil for increased hair growth. Recommended !

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I’ve been using it for almost a month now and i would say its very good and it helps a lot with hair growth. also exfoliates ur scalp and removes product buildup. very good size and quality.