Page 1 - Reviews - Goodal, Green Tangerine, Vita C Toner Pad, 4.73 fl oz (140 ml) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

I love this pads, the are easy to use. I use them in the morning , and i can see my face is lighter. I recommend!!

602b46fa-d05b-4e55-824e-93f7a64e0347
Posted on Dec 15, 2021

I love these toner pads, they really work to brighten the skin and leave it nicely moisturized. The pads a nicely imbued with toner as well so one is enough for your whole face. I like that the packaging come with a pair of tweezers so you don’t have to reach in with your fingers. My only con would be that I find the pads a bit small on size, I wish they were a bit wider.

Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I’ve been using it for some time and each pad is moist and not dry at all it doesn’t sting or anything. Super good!

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

I have bought this product several times. It makes my skin feel so fresh and it has done wonders to it. As someone who has sensitive skin and doesn't use much skin care as a result, I would highly recommend this product.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I always use it after washing my face it gently removes superficial residue and keeps the skin fresh and clean, yet to observe long-term effects tho.

Posted on Jul 13, 2021

I love how it feels on the skin! The pads is thoroughly soaked with the product and it gives a tweezer to take out the pads too!

ระดับเงิน
Posted on Mar 17, 2022

Light soaked into vitamin C pads , clearing the face quite well , has a lot of toner in one pad , but did not see any skin improvement beside helping with the skin cleansing process

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I have used this toner pad every morning prior to my vitamin c serum application and love that the pad is very saturated with the toner solution. It helps my vitamin c serum absorb better and i do notice a brighter complexion. Will repurchase again.

Posted on Sep 9, 2021

It’s very vey good. my skin so clearly and bright.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

It’s ok, doesn’t irritate my skin. I haven’t noticed any major changes yet. It’s a cute little product though and I feel like I have a nice routine when I use it which isn’t every single day.