Page 1 - Reviews - Goli Nutrition, Superfruit Gummies, Mixed Fruit, 60 Pieces - iHerb
GR

Posted on Jan 21, 2022

These are delicious! Even tastier than the apple cider ones which I thought they couldn't beat (flavor-wise)! I always try to take some form of Vitamin C as I don't eat much fruit (and hate citrus fruit) so I know I need it. And since these also have other vitamins that could help my skin, I thought I would give them a try. I was afraid they would taste orange-y which is a flavor I can't stand, but they don't at all! I'm not even sure how to describe the flavor other than delicious! They are sweet, but not too sweet & I look forward to taking them in the morning!

Posted on May 17, 2022

Yummy way to up your immune system! It's a superfood in a gummy, chewy package! At my age, I need all the help in my diet that would benefit my overall health. This antioxidant is a mix of healthy treat that tastes good as well. Definetely an improvement to my usual supplement menu!

Posted on Feb 25, 2022

Huge fan of all Goli products.Taking these reassures me I’m getting necessary nutrients on the days my diet is poor. I wish iHerb stocked the super greens too!

Posted on Jan 17, 2022

I really like this formulation (Vitamin A, C, E) plus Silica/Bamboo extract. Great for Adults and Children (half dose), and like that they include efficacious amounts.

Posted on May 9, 2022

i really love this product! great taste! i feel the health and i see the improvement to my body! i will order again

00499884-9f92-447f-b81a-4b668465bd91
Posted on Mar 26, 2022

Taste good, feel like a kid again. I can’t review much as I’m on a lot of other gummies!

96003bbc-9a40-4600-b205-19c16464d2e5
Posted on Sep 13, 2021

Love that it’s this easy to get my superfoods in!

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

A great tasting product, i got used to the Apple cider vinegar version but this one is great if you want to change

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

Always saw this Goli ads on Instagram. Finally got it and it really tastes nice compared to other vitamin gummies.

Posted on Oct 3, 2021

These gummies can be a really good alternative for powders that are being overpriced. Great taste with great benefits!