GR
4.5

4.5
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jul 31, 2022

I love this vitamin! I've been taking it for a few weeks and it has made a noticeable improvement in my health, mood, and overall well-being. It's also an excellent source of vitamins C, D3 and K. I highly recommend this vitamin for anyone who wants to improve their health and quality of life.

Posted on May 1, 2022
1,262

This Vitamin is the best vitamin for overall health, immunity and quality of life. I noticed a major difference in just a few days and I've been taking it for over a month now. It's definitely worth the money and the only vitamin I buy anymore!

Posted on May 1, 2022

After taking this vitamin for a week, I noticed my skin was smoother than before. My mood had improved greatly and I never felt so energetic. This vitamin is well worth the price and I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

Old style - hard to find - with-Out the Lubricating strip. For those that don't like or need the extra lubrication.

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

My husband likes these razors and can use each one several times, producing less waste.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Without perfume or smell, care, excellent quality and size, the packaging is good

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

A well-known company that does not need advertising. Excellent quality and price.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

It's good to use it, so it means that you say that the quality is good

Posted on Jun 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

The quality is very excellent, I bought it for my husband based on his desire 👍🏻

Posted on Sep 4, 2022
Auto-translated from Arabic

Excellent care and high quality