GR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Use to give these to my kid, who was a bad eater from birth. It's great that I could find something that a baby would like and also be somewhat nourishing (I really counted on that tiny amount of egg yolk they use in the custard, as apposed to the other only grain and fruit versions :) ) if he won't eat any other sort of food..

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

This baby food is a great quality and taste great... Easy to mix with cereal and use or just use as is cold or warm. The package is easy to use and pack in the diaper bag and age appropriate from first tasting. Frequently use it at home and her usual serving is a small bowl full. The flavor is very good the banana is has a strong flavor here. The ingredients seem good.

great product i love it my family loves it. i really love this shop. One stop shop. all my need are here. never taught i would find one with all my needs aRE available. iherb is superb!!! will buy again from this complete shop! fast shipment ever. my digestion was great! no bloating and constipation for baby when she start drinking this. i like it. btw the packaging is superb also. quality of the product is superb. the taste is great also.

Posted on Jun 17, 2022

Packaged well. My baby who is aged 7 months! 1 pack is enough for 1 feeding. Size, taste and ingredients used are okay. My baby loves this flavor.

Posted on May 4, 2022

The quality is great , best ingredients, and i cant buy from hong kong but can get it from iherb so easily and fast delivery and the taste is great!! Big size

Posted on Feb 10, 2022

really liked it! it is a custard pudding! i will recommend to eat it at once and not save in the fridge because itgets watery after a few hours. just eat it themoment you open it

Posted on Jul 30, 2022

repurchased of this quality baby food. good taste and my daughter loves it! ingredients ised are superb.

f398fe71-6201-41cf-ad89-dff13c639077
Posted on Nov 30, 2021

Delivery was very fast and product is nicely packaged. Recommended. High quality ingredients that can benefit baby and also taste good. Serving size just nice for each feed. Can use at home and also easy to bring out. Im using once a day for my age 8-months old baby

Posted on Nov 26, 2021

LTDR: Easy to feed & cheaper than retail. Baby loves it! Highly recommend to buy! This is very useful especially for busy parents on the go. If you find it hard to prepare fresh meals for your bubs, you should get this. It was a headache to plan my baby’s meals due to time constraints & it comes with a lot of mum guilt. I was worried that my baby wouldn’t get to try different food varieties so I resorted to buying pre made meals. But I’m glad my baby likes this & he gets to try many different kind of food!

Posted on Sep 28, 2021
1,068

Great fruit dessert combo flavor for baby to have for snack. 2 cups per package. Not resealable. Refrigerate for up to 2 days after opening. These are the big size cups (4oz) each. Great cup size for babies over 8 months to have in 1 serving. Recommended 3 servings (cups) per day.