GR
  • S

4.3
  • S
Posted on Aug 18, 2022

first time with this brand, gerber... but my niece loves it! previously i used another brand for my girl but good to know this is good too! size is good for her grip too.. they are individually packed so you wont have to worry that it will go stale after opening the box.

Posted on Jul 31, 2022

Honestly they kind of look like a dogs chew bone (lol) but they are way better than the rusks you buy from Woolworths. They last so much longer, are harder so don’t seem to disintegrate and are a circular shape that is easy for them to hold. Highly reccomend, easy for them to use and individually packaged and a great size for little hands.

Size of the product was smaller then expected, it came with 6 individual sticks , little hard but perfect for teething time , i used this product for my baby on the age of 13 months, he likes the taste. The most thing i like of the packaging is the individual whipping so i can take it with me on baby bag when i go out with him.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

I recommend its a good product, I'm happy with the product and the deal I got from the company! and the only reason to give 5 stars is the fact, and its many time I order it. and great fast service, also good for me and you.

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Dissolves a bit better than the plain Gerber baby teething rusks, and wider in width. Baby likes it better than other rusks. Does not break easily, width enough for little hands to hold it

Posted on May 22, 2022

I was waiting for eat to try . Baby was super happy . We are using all kind of teethers nowadays . This is most comfy and practical . One ingredient stick . My son did not finish it even . I stored for the next time

Posted on Jul 15, 2022

The snacks are adapted to the baby hands. It's help the baby coordination and relaxation It very messy snack but it's goes down after the laundry

Posted on Oct 23, 2022

bb loves it when teething Easy to hold for 6months baby

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

My baby loved munching this treats. The size is ok for a 6months old.

Posted on Jul 18, 2022

My baby loves chewing on this when he is teething.