GR
  • S

4.2
  • S
Posted on Nov 10, 2022

trying this for my baby when go for travel. package well wrapped. Delivery efficient. Right size for my baby to use or eat. Has good ingredients and taste good as it is quality made. Just right serving for hus age. Good benefit for mommy like me who is always on the go. You can buy different flavor.

505c4962-6458-4856-be75-6a8241202356
Posted on Oct 24, 2022

quality of the ingredients including taste and use of size and its package is very likeable and benefits by babies age and serving diet is good.by flavor and its frequency is very suitable. as a parent this is very recommendable. just pop it in the oven and there you go. a good meal for babies

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

The product has good quality ingredients, with simple and natural components. Very convenient for little ones' on-the-go meals use. Serving size is just nice for toddler age. Package is nice and easy to bring. Product is healthy and tastes good at the same time. Overall, good and balanced flavor! :)

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

my baby, age 12 months, loved it! it's comfortable to feed from the package itself is the size is suitable for little babies. i use it as a tiny meal between big meals. the ingredients are safe and very nutritional. I also like the quality of the company. the taste is delicious! i like that it's vegan. the flavor is good. adults might like it too even :) please click 👍🏻 if I helped you :)

Posted on May 3, 2022

It’s alright taste. Don’t ever expect it’s a same taste as you buy restaurant mac and cheese for kids. I never saw any ready food baby/ toddler products march that criteria . This is something you buy because you need ready food to go for convenience. And the taste is good enough for that

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

We haven’t tasted this yet, but I’ve opened it to test out the texture before giving to my daughter. Although it is still a bit chunky for her age (10 months and hates textures) we will continue to purchase this as the benefit of plant protein for her diet in this serving size is something we can’t beat! Simple quality ingredients that we can use, I’d say that’s a win!

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

My child isn’t vegan but she really enjoys the taste of this. The serving size is pretty good and the packaging makes it easy to serve with no clean up needed.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

My 14th month old generally eats bland food like beef or chicken soup or steamed veggies or raw fruits. he loved the taste of this one. size is not enough though for my child. he needs 2 packs to get full. i used it for travel.

Posted on Nov 11, 2022

I buy a variety of Gerber product and I'm very satisfied. They make my life easier and make my baby happy! I had high expectations about this "Plant-tastic" too but when I opened the package I didn't like how it smelled and I tried a little bit ... I didn't like it. It didn't taste very much like vegetables to me but fortunately my baby could eat it and had no problem! Yet, I felt a bit guilty.. like I was giving to her something not much tasty..

Posted on Nov 10, 2022

My son love this! Great taste and healthy and quality blend of ingredients.