GR

4.7
6EDCF9CA82
Posted on Oct 23, 2022
Great quality!

After reading reviews online and being unimpressed by other setting sprays, I decided to give this one a try! I was concerned with the scent, and although strong, it hasn’t irritated my skin at all, and with consistent use, I’ve noticed that I’m so impressed with the setting ability of the spray, that I’m never going back to my old one!

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

The size is not too big nor too small and the packaging is just a simple plastic packaging. It has a nice green tea scent and the color is light green. I think the quality is great especially if you have oily skin. However, I have sort of dry skin so it really does dry out my skin as it sucks up the oil on my skin. If you have no such concern, this setting spray will be great for you.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

It's good spray to use for oily skin.. Good smell. I like it.. I don't use it too much but it's okay. I will update it soon. Thank you

1ed2e255-ad61-43aa-afb3-4820eeaecf7c