GR

Posted on May 12, 2022
Good

Bought this supplement for my husband cause he has sleepless nights and feels tired in the morning after waking up... after taking this helped him relax, feel more relieved and have a rest sleep... I was concerned about his sleep ...with not deep sleep but a sleep that will aid him in the morning and wake up in a fresh active mode... Good homeopathy medicine...

Posted on Dec 28, 2021

Helpful I usually take two under my tongue and let them melt slowly, works better than chewing specially if you follow that with a cup of tea

Posted on Sep 10, 2022

I generally find myself sleeping better after taking the pills. They are easy to take before bed, just chewing. I'm still having them as at today but I don't generally find them addictive.

Posted on Aug 27, 2022

Posted on Aug 24, 2022

Wonderful product. The quality is excellent. The price is good. Super packaging.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

The tablets are so easy to drink... so delicious!!! I look forward to taking them... they make me sleepy easily and they keep me asleep longer... my sleep app ratings have improved greatly since I started taking it... I don't feel groggy after as well.... I have tried many sleeping aids and this is the best one thus far!!!

Posted on Jul 16, 2021

I don't know if it works or if it is placebo, but I have used this during my night time routine and have managed to fall asleep consistently and have a good quality sleep. I have bought it several times. It also tastes good so it feels like a treat.

Posted on Apr 30, 2021

I like the flavor vanilla. I tried to take it 4 hours before I sleep. I have tried it for 7 days now and it gives me a good sleep. But I notice when I wake up in the middle of the night It's hard to go back to sleep.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Helps to ease into sleep. No issues waking up next day.