Page 1 - Reviews - GAT, Mens Multi + Test, 60 Tablets - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 27, 2022

Alhamdullilah.. i recieved it in saudi arabia.. genuine product ..i am using it from 4 days and feeling better .its a good product for athletes and 💪 gym persons.. if anyone want to ask somthing abt it he can whtsap me in saudia 00966580951753..the pakage was owsm.. thnks i herb💕🌿

eb8e8abd-8849-4f77-8738-413342cbec37
Posted on Dec 2, 2021

This is by far the best supplement I used. I’m writing this review after being consistent with the doses for +3 months (recommended dose is twice a day). Men should take it without hesitation. My only comment is that you shouldn’t take it if you are not active :)

428684f1-2153-4c54-bcfe-3fea4f5daf49
Posted on May 21, 2022

My energy lasts through the day and I think that is good benefit from this product. No special diet or other supplements during taking GAT package 60 tablets. Normal workout and training those days. Quality, size and ingredients are very good for the price. I recommended this product to anyone who did not try it.

Posted on Feb 6, 2022

While I myself am not a professional athlete per se, I was still able to benefit from the immune boosting properties contained in this product. It is a bit pricey, but as my aunt Goldie always used to say, “You get what you pay for. And where are my glasses?!” She would often complain that her neighbor was stealing her brandy also.

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Posted on Jun 9, 2022

Another great product from iherb. The quality and ingredients look good. Dosage Size is big but easy to swallow. Great Benefits and doesn't taste any bad. I feel no smell. Overall, I will try again. Also, I will recommend it to others. Definitely will order again. Good for daily use with testosterones booster you will be energized for all day

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

I love GAT supplements! I started taking these after I discovered Nitraflex (best pre work out around). I think multivitamins are a little hit and miss. A lot of the typical vitamins in them you can get easily from most foods. But these have some good things like zinc, magnesium, biotin. I think for the price it’s a good multivitamin to get your daily dosage of some of the harder to get vitamins etc. I can’t speak to the claims of testosterone increase. I think that science is a little mixed in general, but for supplementing your health and helping you perform better exercising it’s great. And exercise will increase your testosterone.

Posted on May 29, 2022

The quality is amazing and the size is really affordable for its price. It’s taste just fine, and you have to check the ingredients for any allergies. It’s a good supplement and you have to stick with it your fitness workout diet to get its benefit from it. The packaging is nice and easy to use.

Posted on Apr 26, 2022

One of the best products on the market I used it for 1 week and could immediately feel and see the effects I highly recommend this product to anyone who wants to gain lean muscle Top quality product with all the ingredients you need to get your goals Just make sure you take it daily

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I really like these vitamins. I like to bounce around back and forth every couple of months trying different multi's and I have come to find that I don't feel so sluggish when i'm using GAT. I think i'm going to just stick with these from now on and it is also a great deal when I purchase the 150 count bottle.