GR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 8, 2022
Good

I havent been taking it for long. The tast is ok if you mix it with orange juice or somekind of juice. So far i like it except 1 scoop is alot. 1 container doesnt go far.. I do like the ingredients and the quality of the product. I like that it has protein in it as well.

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Purchased after a research based Nurse let me in on the secret to her youthful looks in her late 40s. A daily combination of Hyaluronic Acid for plumping up aging thinning lips, AND Collagen for stronger hair and nails and reduced wrinkling of skin. 2 WEEKS USE GREAT RESULTS!! Everyone's body is different in how it will use the ingredients, but for me my skin looks fresher, and my lips do look fuller, pinker, and with a noticeably much more sharply defined lip line!! Fingers crossed it works on my wrinkles and nails with longer term use as well, ha. Powder form is great as it mixes well in hot or cold drinks and no pills to swallow. I store it right next to my tea and coffee supplies so its easy to remember to take regularly which is needed to get the results.

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Really good quality It contains hyaluronic acid it helps with skin nails and hair The only downside is the price you only get 12 servings

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I started to take not long but so far so good I feel satisfied the taste ok have a little bit smell if mix with only water if with a coffee or juice for me no problem , It was what I looking for collagen plus hyaluronic

Posted on Jul 28, 2022

I take it early in the morning on an empty stomach with water and some almond milk to aid my skin and hair. It’s too early to tell whether it’s working or not but the ingredients look promising!

Posted on Apr 30, 2022

20 g per serving is a huge serving. great as we need 10g minimum per day. Value for money if you want a mix of bovine and fish collagen.

Posted on Apr 12, 2022

Neutral taste so it can be easily mixed with different foods, ingredients ...not sure yet though on the long term results as I just started to use it. The package is not full - around 3/4 was empty which is rather disappointing :-(

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

No strange or special smell. Tried hygee (French brand) and the smell and taste was very special or even unpleasant to me However, this brand could be added to coffee or milk without affecting its taste. No smelly fishy smell or taste Quality is also good, no clumps

Posted on Mar 31, 2022

My friend like this good quality it has collagen with Hyaluronic acid. Nice to the skin.

bfe38eb5-c8bc-4787-8cec-9b10f14ec288