GR

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

The Garden of Life Probiotics provides my family with essential gut health because its great nutrition benefits the good bacteria in my gut. My family has improved gut health and goes to the toilet more often than before. It indeed increases the circulation of the body! The product quality is trustable!

0f02810e-7114-4d4a-b140-0f7c1f1fd57f
Posted on May 3, 2022

A friend recommended Garden of Life Probiotics to me. Ordered on 15/3 & received in good condition fairly fast on 19/3. My mother & I have tried them for months. We slept so much better & I am no longer constipating from the daily stress of life. I feel that this Raw Probiotics Ultimate Care is of high quality & really powerful, which clears my "stucked" internal system. Highly recommend 👍

5bb95475-c14e-47bb-847b-68ed322a5dba
Posted on Mar 18, 2022

Great probiotics, high quality! I been using them for a bit over 2 weeks and I see and feel the difference. I dropped 5 pounds within those two weeks because this helps your gut process the food you consume which means your waste will come out properly consistently. Try taking them with an empty stomach with a glass of water that way they get to your intestines faster so your stomach acid does not harm the probiotics. 34 different high quality strains! Highly recommend these, try them!

0857fbae-8395-4301-8d6d-063bb7bf0c7d

Nothing compares to Garden of Life Raw. Whatever I`ve purchased from this brand has worked very well for me, but this stuff is over the top. I purchased a bottle that doesn't need to be kept cold. After taking the first time I had mild stomach discomfort followed by a purge of everything. Make sure you can be at home when first taking this pill. I'm taking it for a week, and I have more energy. I took other probiotics for 1 million and increased it to 10 million living cultures. One billion is much better. I was initially worried because I have Crohn's disease and sometimes the product has unwanted effects. However, all RAW products worked fine.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

Was consuming a different brand with lower strains/count of probiotic and didn't feel any effect so tried to switch to this. Quite expensive since it's only 30 capsules but you get high quality probiotics and it was highly recommended by my doctor. Was told to take probiotics daily to promote the production of natural antibodies, improve my eczema and replace good bacteria when I had to drink antibiotics.

Posted on Nov 13, 2021

This ticks all the boxes: - Very high dosage - 100 billion - Guarantee for 100 billion up to the expiry date, not just at the time of packaging (as is often the case with many other brands) - Incredible variety of strains (34 of them) - Includes pre-biotics and enzymes among the ingredients - Well-known top quality brand And it worked great for us and did not cause any stomach. Regular size capsules.

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

Very good quality probiotics. I definitely feel better thanks to it. The capsules are medium size, have no distinctive taste or smell, are easy to swallow, and come in sealed glass bottle packaging, which is also better for the environment. Good price for the number of probiotics that are included.

Posted on Jul 12, 2022

This product is a god send! The quality is exceptional and no awful after taste or flavor. It helps me with constipation and this is why I know the absorption is really there I can see the results. My gut health and digestion has definitely benefit on this supplement! Comes package in glass and you store in the fridge to keep the ingredients fresh and alive!

Posted on Jan 30, 2022

I had been taking the Women's 50 billion probiotic but wanted to try the Ultimate Care. I've been taking one every evening before bed and although I can't say for sure that it's working, I do feel good and have no issues or problems with my digestion, no bloating or gas. In general, I like to alternate my probiotics just to cover all bases. I figure some may be better than others but since we don't have a microscopic view into our bellies, we really never know which ones are truly working us.

Posted on Nov 21, 2021

Compared lots on the site and gave this a try as it has multiples of strains which is very beneficial to the body. The ingredient is natural / raw which seems to be a good quality supplement. Package is great in a brown glass bottle, does not taste anything, easy to swallow. My husband's digestive system became better, stronger I suppose for him to be able to eat salad and fruits without any sickness afterwards.