GR

Posted on Jul 26, 2022
Excellent syrup

This syrup is a great choice to help improve the immunity of your child. My kid of age 5 used to get sick very fast while going to the kindergarden, I tried different supplements and nothing helped us better than this. I chose it because of its great ingredients: sambucus, vitamin C, echinacea and zinc in optimal amounts. The taste was also pleasant and my kid took it without any concern. i will buy it again in autumn.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

I love that it is organic supplement, the quality at its finest. Package is good. I am confident about the ingredient thats why I bought it for my son. He got the benefit that I needed for him. He got colds and when I give him this elderberry. His flu quickly went away and the taste is fine. He got improvement after 2 days of taking it.

Posted on Dec 27, 2020

This elderberry is so good. I love that it has no added sugar. It is super sick, so if using the cup that comes with it, you should rinse the cup with water swirl and drink it too. Good for the whole family! However I always have problems with the packaging, since it is a glass bottle so it's fragile, its color ruin other items.

5de1c466-293b-40c7-89aa-995d29ea4f5a
Posted on May 25, 2022

I bought this syrup specifically to support my immune response during winter. The taste is good, but it did not help me as I actually became ill while taking the syrup ! Don't think it is worth buying cause the price is not that cheap and the syrup doesn't seem to be helpful.

Posted on Jan 9, 2021

I LOVE love love this syrup. I've been buying it for some time now and I use this along with vitamin C whenever I feel the start of a cold coming on and haven't even come close to being full blown sick. I will never stop buying this, I have it on hand at all times.

Posted on May 28, 2022

I like that it's organic and non-gmo, but it's hard to get over the taste. Especially hard giving it to young kids. Also the measuring cup provided doesn't match the serving size...so what's the point of including the cup?

Posted on Sep 6, 2021

I really love Garden of Life MyKind Organics and the purity of their products. Their ingredients are sourced from sustainable organic farms and they use a Non-GMO extraction method without the use of conventional corn alcohol or other harsh chemicals. Their Elderberry Immune Syrup with Echinacea, Zinc and Vitamin C tastes yummy and is made without any added sugars or sweeteners nor any artificial colors, flavors or preservatives. Highly recommend this dietary supplement for boosting the immune system and overall health!

Posted on May 20, 2022

I have used this before and find it very helpful during cold and flu season. Would definitely recommend!

Posted on Apr 13, 2022

Started this during the Pandemic. I love the flavor and definitely feel stronger from daily use.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022