GR
3.9

3.9
Posted on May 9, 2022
Gut

I cannot make a reference to the effect yet because I just bought it, but the taste is nice, even its really very sweet compared to the other protein of the same label I was taking before. Also the consistency is creamy and seems pretty reach so I believe that it stops hunger for a while :) still in think after this dose is empty, I will return to the other protein mix because for a long time more neutral taste is better for me.

Posted on Jun 28, 2022

I have had this brand for many years. Its is the optimal absorbing protein powder that doesn't taste gritty dissolves nicely and isn't like an over powered flavor. Buy all the time, will buy again. Trust my reviews, I speak the truth.

It tastes mild flavor vanilla plant blend, great quality ingredients & composition, convenient size with good package, good for a healthy diet & lifestyle goal, pre/post workout, curbs hunger and good benefits, good for weight monitoring

tsalach
Posted on Nov 21, 2022

Taste great. Dissolve easily. Good ingredients combination. I combine this with their beet detox to make overnight oats. Delicious!

Posted on Oct 30, 2022

I really didn't care for this product, the taste was so unbearable that I have to give it only one star. It does not taste anything like vanilla, and the artificial sweetener is so potent I couldn't even finish one cup of this. I mixed it with almond milk, then tried regular milk, then tried adding a banana as one reviewer suggested, and I still cannot drink this. I cannot speak to the benefits as I could not finish one glass let alone the whole container. If you're sensitive to fake sweet taste and an off vanilla flavor keep looking.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

quality and ingredients are good. except maybe the size is too small afterall per serving is 2 scoops. overall I like it quite alot.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

good quality and packing, but less quantity with huge container.

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

Realised the protein content compared to the serving size is incredible small and the taste is also not very appealing. Bought because price seemed cheap.

Posted on Jan 17, 2022