GR

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I’ve really enjoyed these gummies. I know I’ve read some reviews on other sites that said it didn’t taste like a gummy and the texture was weird but to me I don’t mind it. It’s more of a chew and gummy mixed together but I think the flavor is good and that it’s easy to chew up. I like that there are probiotics included with this as well as getting the magnesium. Overall I have enjoyed taking and will continue taking.

Posted on Jun 15, 2022

My kids absolutely loved the taste!They always wanted to get more. Great quality, natural ingredients ! I bought it because my son's legs hurt at night. After taking this one and a bath with Emsom salt, he stopped complaining about the pain.Also it is amazing benefit to get pro and prebiotics with magnesium!Would definitely recommend!

Posted on Sep 24, 2022

This tastes great and is relatively inexpensive. Its size is comparable to other gummy vitamins. It is of good quality and I am a repeat purchaser.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

This product is a great way for my kids to get the magnesium they need to help them be calm and focused. They have a nice texture and are tasty without being too sweet. We also find the price to be reasonable.

Posted on May 26, 2022

My 5-year-old son takes this magnesium. He likes the taste. His sleep has become much better and concentration improved. Also the pre&probiotics are very useful for his digestion.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

I take for easy bowl movement and it does a great job. I really like how it has Pre and Probiotics as well. Garden of Life is a very good brand. The gummies are tasty.

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Purchased this for my family. The flavor is okay, and it seems effective. The product isn't really a gummy, though. It's more of a chew. I'm not crazy about the texture. I'd be happier if it was actually a gummy.

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

Excellent quality, I accept for peace of mind. I feel good, the sleep has become excellent.

Posted on May 29, 2022

More of a treat than a supplement, haven't noticed any huuuge benefits but the taste is nice and I love the fact that there's no added sugar, most vitamin gummies are just candy.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

My kids think of this magnesium supplement as a treat and look forward to it every day. The added pre and probiotics are a bonus!