Page 1 - Reviews - Fruit of the Earth, Vitamin E, Skin Care Cream, 4 oz (113 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on May 12, 2022

Im so in love My skin Loves this product , great feeling after using although my skin is soooo sensitive , no bad scent , very gentle & smooth and moisturizing , lovely texture, good compositions with great benefits🤩 ,, very high quality ,good size , suits all ages , good packaging,,,, loves this cream ,,, definitely gonna buy again , thanks 🙏🏻 iherbbbb ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

b4941f93-6ed1-407f-961c-192980d2c353
Posted on Apr 10, 2022

I take care of my face really well. I do not know if I may say this, but I like to look S*xy. It makes you look that way. Trust me. This stuff is great! It really takes great care of your skin, & keeps it healthy all the way. I just bought one for my brother, cause he said he has used other stuff, but it really make his face break out. I told him get Vitamin E. It helps. I bought him this one from iHerb.com. Sent it to Virginia. My mother also uses this. She likes it a lot as well. The price iHerb.com has for it is Great as well. Thanks.

Posted on May 21, 2022

I love it sooo much i use it daily in my routine.. the size so big .. good fir may age package good useful benefit moisturizer good .. good for sensitive skin

ff6b6fd1-fb71-4eb6-b543-ea5985aed6a9
Posted on Aug 31, 2021

Light texture, I’m using for foot 🦶 and hand 🤚 It makes the skin soft I apply for kids foot too But only problem is fragrance didn’t like

f5e74442-2d83-44bd-8b29-0e6b74d8ddcb
Posted on Jul 1, 2021

She uses it on a daily basis for her face and everywhere else on her body. I tried it myself a few times and was really pleased by how fast it was absorbed on my skin.

3dd9d510-ab04-410c-b457-94347a0cafe2
Posted on Jun 14, 2022

i love it, it moistrizes and nourishes my skin so smoothly and it smells amazing, have been using this for years now and i love it

Posted on May 9, 2022

love ,love,love it....it was out of stock in my country and I was looking for it since long and finally I found it .. good for everything fromhead to toe...best antianging cream..best eye cream...best body moisturizer

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This cream is beautiful, nice and thick and great for my dry hands and feet. Will definitely purchase again, such good value for money as well

Posted on Mar 30, 2022

I’ve been using this cream on my face and as well as my hands. It’s working well and absorbs well. Seems to be unscented which is a plus.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Had problems with dry and cracked hands and this resolved it in 2 days. I also use it after my nightly skin routine to slug with and I wake up with glowing skin.