Page 1 - Reviews - Fruit of the Earth, Aloe Vera 100% Gel, 12 oz (340 g) - iHerb
GR

Posted on Nov 11, 2021

I absolutely LOVE this aloe vera gel!! There is no other like it on the market. It has zero fragrance and you cannot beat the quality for the price. I love that it comes in a 24 oz pump sized bottle/package- so easy to use! It has such a smooth, silky feel to it. Very high recommend!!

11aff873-459a-4fb1-ae0f-5fffcc0606d8
Posted on Oct 24, 2021

Pros: This is an excellent product for getting rid of dry patches. I personally got this product to apply on scalp to avoid flaky scalp and to have less frizzy hair but I have also been using this product on my knees and elbows (as they get really dry) and I must say the gel has been doing its job quite well. I have also seen people applying the gel on their face but I haven’t done it myself. Good quality product with almost zero scent. Would highly recommend if you have frizzy hair or dry knees/ elbows like mine. Size of the bottle is really big for the price you wold pay and it shall last you a year or so Cons: there is no con to be honest Suggestions: Apply it at nightime as the product tends to get to your clothes but otherwise feel free to use it anytime. Please like my comment if you find it useful 🙂

ef9f1f40-9eaa-4950-b450-211cc1a78c8e
Posted on Mar 30, 2022

Love, love, love this product. We use tis product with our animals and our human. My brother had 2 degree burns on his face and third on his hands and today we no scarring. This is an awesome product for people with no green thumb like me. Tried multiple times to maintain my Aloe plant with no succes. Therefore thank you ever so much

Posted on Nov 20, 2021

I purchased this for my teenage daughter who has acne and she loves to use aloe on her face to minimize scarring and to help heal her acne… Most of the time the aloe I have purchased is only 99% but this one is actually 100% pure! She was thrilled to get it and her results are amazing!

Posted on Oct 13, 2021

I usually use the smaller bottle version. didn't know they have such gigantic version. I use it on my face like a moisturizer when I go to bed. I keep in in the fridge, so it is cool and nice, as good as any big brand's mask .

d23fd50c-f89d-4dda-988b-fcb304995371
Posted on Jun 3, 2022

It has zero fragrance i apply it at my face and my hair not sticky texture even it make my curls soft and reduce fizzy the quality is good beside the size and price also i apply it at my body advice to try it and enjoy the great feeling it have many benefits.

Posted on May 12, 2022

I already love it... I'll be ordering again.... I just couldn't keep my plant alive... so this was a great option... I love to mix aloe Vera with coconut oil and leave it on my hair for an hour or 2 before shower.... it's great for my hair

Posted on May 10, 2022

This is just great. Smooth gel that applies like a glove. I use this interchangeably in the morning or at bed time. It helps keeping my face hydrated. Before it dries I apply some oil or lanolin afterwards and then my skin stays hydrated quite a while. Recently my kids got chicken pox. In that case this gel keeps the skin hydrated too and at the same time reduces the itching of the pox. The kids hardly suffered itchy ulcers because of this.

Posted on May 10, 2022

Can't argue about the price, let's just start there. The size of the package is huge. I have many, maaaany oils and lotions at home for different reasons and this one I got mainly for after sun + to make my own mix of setting spray for the face. I even mix this with a few drops of lavender oil as an after sun and it blends perfect with essential oils. No scent, feels great and not even sticky because it dries pretty fast. Love how refreshing it is and even relaxing to the skin. Found my ideal aloe vera gel :)

Posted on May 8, 2022

Perfect!!! Nice size and good for a lot of things. I use it for my 4C locs and for the kids their hair and skin. They have curly hair (2-3 something). Takes care of a lot! Only thing I don’t like is that it doesn’t close very well.