Page 1 - Reviews - Freeman Beauty, Renewing Peel-Off Gel Beauty Mask, Cucumber, 6 fl oz (175 ml) - iHerb
GR
Posted on Sep 14, 2021

I feel like Christian bale in American psycho as i use my peal away mask! You can feel it pulling stuff out of your pores as it peels. I think my pores have reduced in size since i started using it. I'm a male btw and looking young is important to me.

Posted on Jun 11, 2022

my skin in so silky and soft after using. Not to mention it's really fun to use peel off masks. My husband laughs that I look like a glazed donut when I use it because it dries so shiny. I have very sensitive skin and have had no reactions, and the tube lasts FOREVER. Love love love it.

Posted on May 28, 2022

The scent is really refreshing I use after the scrub and the mask, the size of the mask is really good and affordable its smoothes the skin and very gentle on the skin and its very moisturizing! My skin in not sensitive so it’s really on my skin. It’s a high quality I really recommend it!

Posted on Mar 17, 2022

I liked everything about this face mask. Easy to put on. Very cool and refreshing. Makes you feel good. I could use it every day just to get the feeling. Easy to take off. Makes skin look great. So thankful for a mask I like. Everyone has gone crazy over the black mask fad but it doesn't even work.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

this mask is one of my favorites because it's just so much fun to see how it works. the process is very quick just like it's drying. i love how tender and fresh leaves the skin! i think it's one of my favorites from the brand. Freeman has great products and as such good price! I'll keep buying more!🤩☺️🙌🏼🙌🏼💖

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

This mask left my skin very soft! I just didn't like the smell, it gets strong as soon as it gets on the face, then it disappears! It's very easy to take off when it dries and it doesn't hurt at all! I feel a slight burning sensation at first, but it disappears along with the smell

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

I was so impressed with this mask considering the price. Lovely to apply after a day at the beach, feels so lovely on the skin. As with a lot of products, I keep chilled in the fridge and just feels divine on the skin cold. Peels off amazingly well in one whole piece and skin feels deeply clean and fresh. I have combination skin and don’t find it drying at all. Delivers a plumping effect.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Tingly, cooling and doesn't hurt when peeling off. I love using this mask a few times a month, or when I feel I need to feel refreshed. As it doesn't hurt when peeling off, the amount of "gunk" that comes off isn't as much as you may want. Scent is minimal.

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

I have used this product over 20 years. I use it weekly. It is one of the tools I use to keep my skin looking 60 and I am 80. I get compliments several times a week when they find out how old I am. Their profits are excellent

Posted on Oct 23, 2021

The best mask ever. I really like this brand I have been using the turmeric which is has an excellent effect on the skin and now trying the cucumber mask which is ideal for summer