GR

Posted on May 26, 2022
Was sceptical, but really enjoying it!

The powder is very fine and dissolves quickly without clumps. Quite tasty (not sure why!) and best way to describe the taste is a mild coffee with no bitterness. It smells a bit earthy - there is a very light hint of mushroom but that might be placebo. Packet is a very convenient size and I definitely feel a noticeable improvement in ability to focus even when I’m tired.

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

Love this coffee! No jitters or mushroom taste. My favorite way to make it is to warm up a cup of your preferred milk (i like to use oat) then I mix in a packet of this and add whatever sweetener you like to use (if any) and mix! I like to add a little stevia and a couple drops of almond extract to mine and my goodness is it a delicacy !

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

Great alternative to the usual instant coffee. Been drinking this for years and it never fail to give me a boost of energy. Quality is great. The serving size might seem small but 1 pack is all you need for the day. I drink it in the morning and is kept focus for hours.

Posted on Apr 11, 2022

This is the only coffee i drink on a regular basis and it is the best! The quality and taste are fantastic! it is on the pricey side but its coffee with Lion's Mane and i find Lions mane to be very healthy and good for me So you are getting two things for this price.

Posted on Feb 3, 2022

I was looking for a healthy alternative to coffee because I enjoy a coffee or latte once in a while and I also read about the benefits of Lions Mane. I love the taste. It tastes like a great coffee and I feel very energized and alert after drinking a cup.

Posted on Jan 22, 2022

Salsawi
Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I was shocked that size of the box was small. This product is pricy. Its Color is like coffee and that’s good. Its taste not strong. I actually will not buy again since it is pricy for the amount of packets in the box. I still feel sleepy so I think that it doesn’t has a lot of caffeine

ef8bf4e8-4521-42f1-96e8-37d0e45e2aa2
Posted on Apr 17, 2022

I love love love this is so nice to have a quick packet of coffee that I can just put in a cup with some hot water and be done. It doesn’t have the yucky taste but a lot of other dried coffees have. The powder also dissolves really quickly and with a nice cream on the top. I have researched a little bit about the science behind mushrooms and I’m not sure if really having mushroom extract makes a difference but it doesn’t hurt to try! I also take this with me when I go out cycling so that I can have an easy coffee in the middle of my long-distance rides! It’s the best quality instant coffee I’ve had and I’ve tried other types of instant coffee with mushrooms before particularly one from Japan but the powder and the mushrooms did not dissolve in water like this does.

384bfc15-620d-408b-b744-108f7b90a44d
cb4492fe-85bf-4653-a803-f0b72b4192b5
6f80a13b-b58c-4ff4-a159-242947a83c7c
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I've been buying this for years. I like it for the Lion's Mane and Chaga more than the "instant coffee" as I'm an admitted coffee snob. I add a packet to an espresso or long black in the morning to get the benefits of the mushrooms, without it tasting too mushroomy like just adding plain medicinal mushrooms on their do. Drunk on it's own, the coffee is way too weak and flavourless for someone like me who drinks unsweetened, espresso based coffees made from freshly roasted and ground beans. This isn't that, but I'm not using it for that.