GR

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

I believe this helps eczema in sensitive areas like my face and neck. I add it to a roller ball and dilute with other essential oils to make it last longer.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

This is very soothing for itchy flareup (due to eczema). The smell of the oil gives a very calming feeling and skin immediately sooths once oil is applied. The down side is the 11ml bottle can only last for ~2 weeks if you have plenty of area of apply.

Posted on Nov 18, 2021

This is the second time I bought this oil for my boy. He has been suffering from Eczema for 3 years. His skin is turning good after applying this oil to his skin. I am so happy to see him lessen scratching his skin.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Posted on Jun 3, 2022

Having recently developed and experienced eczema for the first time in my life at 34, I have been actively searching for natural products to help relieve the pain (and frustration!). When this Forced of Nature oil came up as a natural suggestion for eczema, I was thrilled and willing to try despite it being a bit expensive for its size. And although I do think it helps a little in terms of pain relief, swelling, redness and irritation - it does not keep the eczema from coming back… so, I will continue to search for other natural products and use this Forces of Nature oil sparingly and in tandem with others. To end on a positive, the smell of the oil is great and it feels nice applying it on the skin.

Posted on Jun 21, 2021

I have been battling with a patch on my hand for 6 months now and this really helped me heal it. I've used it for 2 weeks now and my hands look 50% better! I have been using it 4-5 times a day and it keeps my hands moisturized. The only con would be that you will have that oily consistency, but it has helped me a lot.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

I used it for eczema dyshidrotic And it didnt help Also started to be itching. But it may be good for other types of eczemas- like dry eczema

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Excellent product! Very good quality and a great price. High effective.

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Excellent product! Very good quality and a great price. High effective.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

Great product! Fully complies with the description standard and quality applicable on the label!